Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Rafey saddlebags – advice!!

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion Rafey saddlebags – advice!!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Sweetypye

As I said I have nothing against them if you want to use them, I am too tight to buy one, they are easily available from the net just google.

Cesar Milan promotes them for this reason, I remain cynical about a dog’s understanding of it though…………

As mine are continually in and out of water, mud, droppings and it would interfere with them being able to wriggle under/through stiles/fences etc…..it would not be practical for me or mine. :ok:

Fortunately mine do not drop toys……….

Anonymous

I have to pick up I am living in the country but it’s also the Jurassic coast and down here it’s a thousand pound fine if you leave it even under a bush, my dogs do not have to dump every where as they are not eating kibble there are bins provided everywhere here and they are emptied daily
    Val

[quote author=Sweetypye link=topic=13473.msg257856#msg257856 date=1232113172]
    If I am walking miles over open country side filled with rabbit, deer, sheep, horse, cow, fox, badger, bird etc droppings I aint going to be carrying poo bags!

I kick it under the growth off the beaten path.

How much poo does your dog DO if you need to carry the bags (and presumably poop) in a large holdall?????????????????????? :what:
    [/quote]

Sweetypye
    Justine&Rafe

Cheers Sweetypye,  had seen a couple of those – googled it myself a while ago, but still unsure which to get.  I’d rather not pay £60 if I don’t have to, but if the expensive ones are the best (most comfortable/safe etc) then £60 it is.

Seems like the higher cost ones have better fit/strap padding/quick release features – but it may be that the cheaper ones are just as good.

Don’t think I’d go for that last one, looks HUGE!!  And I’ve checked out various weight capacities, as I wouldn’t want to overload him. 

Anonymous

[quote author=*Nick* link=topic=13473.msg257861#msg257861 date=1232113842]
    I got a fanny pack
    [/quote]

;D ;D ;D that has made my day  😀

I am sooo childish…

*Nick*

try and control yourself Sarah  😀 :canadian:

Izzie

[quote author=widget link=topic=13473.msg257872#msg257872 date=1232115986]
    [quote author=*Nick* link=topic=13473.msg257861#msg257861 date=1232113842]
    I got a fanny pack
    [/quote]

;D ;D ;D that has made my day  😀

I am sooo childish…
    [/quote]

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: Snap  ;D ;D ;D

*Lassie*

They did have some doggy back packs at pets at home

Justine&Rafe

Yeah…. saw those a few weeks ago… May take his lordship in to see if he fits in one.  He LOVES going into pet shops coz I’m such a sucker…  It’s like “mum, I really want one of those things… and one of those… and one of those… and FIVE of those…”

Or at least that’s what I imagine him saying.  Generally he gets what he points his nose at in a lustful way.  So I may wait until I’ve been paid before I venture in!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime