Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

re val…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    *Nat*

She deleted it cos she thought you’d ignored her  :baby:

shouldnt that baby be spitting its dummy out  :baby:  😉

sorry naughty i know – blame it on lack of sleep !

*Nat*

Lol Suz, that was the nearest to it  ;D  😉

😀  😀  ;D

*Nat*

Naughty of me really  >:D I get on well with Sue and love Val to bits but can understand where Val is coming from  😉

Izzie

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

kizkiznobite

well it was a stupid thing to do …deleting that post…folks will now think she didnt really mean welcome back at all and changed her mind    ::)

she prob got the hump with me now too…text me to ask for claires address…sent a message back saying claire a mate but she also a client and i cant give out client details without permission…

and wheres mudgie…she being quiet…..also jan gunnergundogs says she pm’d some folks when it kicked off but didnt say who…anyone know…just cos i am a nosy cow

and i wish i knew who told terry mam had died and i wish i knew where dordog is….thats bothering me..but i am ignoring her texts letters cards etc ….

oh what fun  >:D ;D

Izzie

Mudgie has gone to Germany to see Bluebell and Elsa

Dont know who Jan pm’ed, she didnt contact me..

kizkiznobite

mmm …it time mudgie backed off from those lasses in MHO and left well alone but will keep quiet on that  ::)

will ask jan later…she a bit…well she can be a bit…well she can do aries +++  ;D so am curious  😀 but it killed the cat so maybe i dont want to know  ;D

anyone want a clumber boy…1 year old…really hard done to, seriously abused, neglected and totally ruined…am going to murder the wee shite before the end of the day…..ambassador  >:D more like how not to raise a boy….and he needs a groom…actually….val glad you back when can i bring him… >:D >:D

no forget that…i leave him and mo and come for a visit with lou haha

Val

That Jay is a silly lass really I would have got round to her mail in time just needed the Aries flames to settle.
    Bev you can send Mo and Princess Ami down anytime  ;D groomed or not, as for the  >:D dog with the dangly bits you can keep him as three out of my five are in season
    Val

*Nat*

Bloody ell, 3 hormonal bitches, Val I don’t envy you  ;D  >:D

I’ll have the clumber with the dangly bits  ;D Bless him  😀 Bev are you still getting a new girlie pupster  ???

Izzie

You could always ask Suz to stop on her way home to groom Cubes  :whistle:

Stamp his butt and send him to Jess, she loves him  ;D ;D

Val

They are not a problem at all, if fact Victoria is late she must have decided to get in line with Jazz and Shishi, Eshia never changes she is always every 10 mths always has been and Mel best not talk about her, she was a pain in the butt about the time she should of had bebies but it’s passed and she is just little Mel again who went out with OH and two beardies at least three hours ago and ain’t back yet.
    But of course we all know the breed is not fit  :surprise:
    Val

[quote author=*Nat* link=topic=13810.msg262637#msg262637 date=1236694678]
    Bloody ell, 3 hormonal bitches, Val I don’t envy you  ;D  >:D

I’ll have the clumber with the dangly bits  ;D Bless him  😀 Bev are you still getting a new girlie pupster  ???
    [/quote]

*Nat*

Fantastic, hope he’s not lost  ;D I bet he’s soaked if you have the same weather as we have Val  ::) I got drenched this morning out with Piper  😛

Lol Izzie on my way back from where? Right now ANY clumber sounds preferable to a child who keeps puking  :yes:

Afraid I also got asked for Claires address – and didnt give because of same reason……….

Mudgie – well I think I have managed to piss Mudgie off – however the feeling is completely mutual and am still cross about it – which isnt me dont do ‘grudges’ normally – but what she said hurt and well yep  🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime