Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

re val…

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    kizkiznobite

they close mates, they see each other every day…aint no way jay had not told her…yep…it mean…she hasnt answered and i dont want this turning into a awww jay why you left load of shite…already had 1 pm….if she not back by 7 and i aint around then delete that thread…

Izzie

No probs

Val

Oh dear missed the fun have done a nine hour day today not breaks thank doG OH maked me cups of tea.
    I had the beardie from hell today pet sold to a first time owner of any dog never mind a beardie and all she had done was brush the top of the coat with a brush brought in a pet shop.
    took me over four hours thank doG the last dog was my Bob he just needed a bath as he’ed been playing in the mud Bless

As for Jay guilt can be a terrible thing unless you can say sorry
    Val

kizkiznobite

yep val…sure can/is

must admit i find it odd the non sorry bit..we all make boobies but when yiu know after the fact there has been hurt even if you dont understand how you have hurt…folk of our generation and others that are emotionally aware and healthy will say sorry regardless and then it can be discussed…no contact is actually an emotive disruption…yikes…listen to me going back in time  ::)

basically….she should have said sorry once she knew she had upset you…regardless of understaning why…

that basic social niceness apart from owt else…and to use bisto ..who really is a sweetheart and her friend is  :-\ :-X :-X…seems to be awol

Val

Totally agree it cost nothing to say sorry but it can mean alot to the person, especially when that person has driven hundreds of miles to see them show theiir dog and introducted them to many people in the breed.
    In fact helped with everything to do with the damd dog since she got it.
    Still feels like a kick in the gut, but as we know thats life, I will get over it
    Val

*Nat*

She was pissed off cos Lassie wouldn’t let it go about Rough not coming back and obviously cos Val ignored her post! She hasn’t said anything to me re Bisto, but then I’ve not spoken to her this afternoon  :-\

kizkiznobite

obv speaking to claire… ::)

going to bed with a book….keep the bisto post on sadie and what other dog she looking for…

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime