Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Rhapsody in Blues

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Rhapsody in Blues

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Diesel73

Beau-ti-ful pics. Like the one of Sadie and her brother/sister (?) when she was little. Ver nice pic that one is.

Where on earth have these pics been hiding?! 

They’re all soooooo gorgeous i cant decide which i like best!  Maybe Allure could swing it, what a little face  :-* :-*

I’d love to spend some time at their place  :yes:

Anonymous

Nick
    Thats the twenty dollar question  ;D what you have to do is follow the dogs and puppies to find out if a dog has what is called a stamp, some do some don’t if you look on my site at Layla she is a copy of her father and it carried on down the bitch side as Eshia is a double for Layla and her brother Chester is a double for Layla’s father the type in the lines are very strong much stronger than my old peke lines.
    As for my new peke lines we will see with luck thats why it’s always best to go for an older stud not only will it give a living health check but he will have more pups on the ground to pick over
    Val

[quote author=*Nick* link=topic=13007.msg251574#msg251574 date=1226704009]

Question; do males “throw” their looks and attributes into their offspring more than females?

[quote author=Val link=topic=13007.msg251428#msg251428 date=1226671532]
    Nick
    It will be interesting to see this lad as he grows up, some lines of beardies shoot up to adult height in the first six months then stop dead and only fill out other grow as a package and most heads are never right until they are four.
    My father had a saying with a good line in dogs ” Stick them in a draw and bring them out when they are four” it’s very true with some breeds
    Val

6 month old Holland import Dapper. He’s a chunky monkey at the moment, been here 3 weeks as well. Again strong Picardy markings at the moment, long, bit snipey snout but matched the top of his head nicely

[/quote]
    [/quote]

*Nick*

Very interesting as always Val, was it you that told me..if you find a good young dog, breed from the grandfather?

Anonymous

Yep as long as the type is strong.

[quote author=*Nick* link=topic=13007.msg252071#msg252071 date=1226959210]
    Very interesting as always Val, was it you that told me..if you find a good young dog, breed from the grandfather?
    [/quote]

GSPmad

Sure I’ve heard people cite grandparents for hips & temperaments as well in grandprogeny?  :-\

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime