Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

right thats it!!

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health right thats it!!

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 427 total)
  • Author

oh now i don’t think weight can can be wrong in this situation, just he may lose some again when dropping off the steroids, but he should even out again i would think  :yes:  :happy:

hope so, got my hopes up when he put that weight on 😀

right im off to bed so will let you all know if i hear anything tomorrow

good luck  :yes: night night

Anonymous

Any news Kerrie?  :surprise:

urmmm yes and no :-\

the vet rang me today the test results had come in, the results were clear the only thing that showed on the test was that he had a slightly elevated reading of a bacteria that is natural in the gut

Anonymous

So not really a conclusive result either way?  :-\

Anonymous

Twat normal bacteria levels go up and down anyway  :confused:

[quote author=kerrie and stan link=topic=11869.msg242581#msg242581 date=1222443957]
    urmmm yes and no :-\

the vet rang me today the test results had come in, the results were clear the only thing that showed on the test was that he had a slightly elevated reading of a bacteria that is natural in the gut
    [/quote]

well the vet said that nothing showed on the test that was causing the upset tummy, so i dont know

val!! 😮 😀 😀 😀

oh val i dont if you saw my post the other day but stan is now coming off the steriods so is there anything that i need to give him for a boost or anything?

Anonymous

No just reduce the tablets as the vet says
    Which bacteria is it ?

[quote author=kerrie and stan link=topic=11869.msg242586#msg242586 date=1222445476]
    oh val i dont if you saw my post the other day but stan is now coming off the steriods so is there anything that i need to give him for a boost or anything?
    [/quote]

i dont know he didnt say, will phone them on monday and find out

wonder if its campylbactor? thats what they found in beau and i think its naturally there, just his levels were elevated??

what are you thinking now kerrie? plans wise for stan? if tests are clear are you thinking food intolerances?

im thinking eef and fat (Bev did mention this) as there was quite a lot of beef and fat in his diet, so will e taking eef and excess fat out and see if that works.

sorry my keyoard is naff and my b is eing tempremental 😀 ;D

anyway, the only way im going to find out is to get him ack onto his original diet (minus the aove) and see how he goes. i will start off with chicken, lam meye a it of rait (lomin heck :D) furry guinepigs with long ears ;D and see how he gets on with that

the first port of call though is to take him off the steroids and see if he is still doing well after that, if he is then i will change his diet ack and fingers crossed we will e ok

sounds good, lets hope it goes well  :ok:  :yes: and jeeze that was hard to read lol

kerrie get the b sorted  😀  😀

well sorry nothing showed up – and lets hope the diet helps, be keeping all fingers crossed!!

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime