Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

right thats it!!

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health right thats it!!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 427 total)
  • Author

Ok let us know how he goes – sorry i cant be o anymore help  :'(

i will let you know

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=11869.msg233447#msg233447 date=1217453619]
    sorry i cant be o anymore help  :'(
    [/quote]

you have been very helpfull in your own way ;D your bouncing ideas off me and making me think of things

Anonymous

Try keeping him off the beach for awhile I know he likes swimming but I’m wondering if he getting to much salt out of the sea.
    Make sure the Chappie is the original this was also what I was going to suggest last night but my computer threw a hissy
    Val

[quote author=kerrie and stan link=topic=11869.msg233446#msg233446 date=1217453583]
    im wondering if weve had something done to our water at home because he hasnt been anywere near any water sources except the sea and at home :-\

well bev pmed me earlier just before she went to bed and said to just feed chicken and mash for 2 days then feed chappie and see how it goes. so i will try that and then decide what to do after the weekend if he has or hasnt improved
    [/quote]

hi kerrie did you ever get the rest of the results back? the panacur may not have gotten rid of the girdardia and you also mentioned the sample had increased levels of campybactor (SP) would the panacur have dealt with this?

i agree keep out of sea for a while as that will prob only aggrivate a poor tum if he gets too much salt etc  :-\

another sample would tell you if you had cleared the problems or not, because if not you may need a more specific drug to clear it…what insurance do you have? as it is all linked you should be able to claim back everything with no excess to pay.

i havent actually taken him on the beach for awhile because i wondered if it was the sea but i will stick to the park for now 🙂

how much chappie should i feed him?

i didnt get the rest of the result but i will ask and find out.
    i dont know if the panacur would have delt with the campy thing

i have just rang my insurance and he should be covered but its after the ussual £70 excess

you shouldn’t have to pay another excess hun as it is all the same problem, speak to your vet they’ll know  😉

i may maon about petplan but they do get my cheques out quick, just got the cheque for cats teeth removal which was only a couple of weeks ago  🙂

oh no i havent got to pay the excess twice its just i havent reached £70 with this problem yet but the problem i have with my vets is that they will not claim direct from the insurance which i think is a bit cr@p :-\ so im going to have to go and beg them to claim direct once the excess has been reached but never mind, the things we do for ours dogs ayy 😀 ;D

oh right sorry  ;D i reached my excess dead quick you must have a decently priced vet there!  ;D

mmmm thats debatable ;D although they are probably cheaper than the mainland ;D

im taking stan to the vets tomorrow as he is realy bad at the moment :'(

Oh Kerrie, that’s a shame, do let us know how you two get on tomorrow, hope you can get to the bottom of it

*Nat*

Poor boy, hope he’s ok Kerrie  :'(  :-*

.dodger.

hope he’s okay :-*

kizkiznobite

ok kerrie…get a sample in and also get blood test done

hope he ok

Ditto Bev, be thinking about him Kerrie let us know soon as you know anything x

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime