Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

RSPCA – educate me

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion RSPCA – educate me

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    wags

ok then Bev luv

the 4 that were “stolen”
    were brought back to health, backed and made very nice polo ponies sold to a lovelly guy who just played the odd game here and there nothing serious and he loved the ponies to bits

but i dont know this because i know nothing about them being stollen remember  :yes:

claire it seems to me you are always doing things to make a difference like finding someone to transport those rotties and finding help for looking after animals and all sorts, i think you are doing really well….and wags does loads …and in fact i think so many of you on here have done wonderful things that have really made the difference to an animals life so a big  :-* to you all, i’m off to read the funnies now  :happy:

kizkiznobite

wags…that good ..that real good,,,but…bet they still would have bitten me  😀  ::) but then you wouldnt know if they would have not knowing nowt about them  😀

wags

me i know nothing

:crazy:

Kerry i dont do anything wonderfull and amazing – i just make the best of the oppertunity and usually make a total ar*e of myself in the process  :embarrass:

Mudgie

that me wagster – I am really great at being crap at everything  ;D

Anonymous

The RSPCA have this stupid policy of allowing all in whelp bitches go to term & have their puppies. Anyone remember the starving Great Dane in an RSPCA kennels that was in whelp, they left her alone for the first night & when they went to her the next morning there were puppies missing & the bitches was ovbiously highly stressed. The kennels manager stated that there had been a theft & yes they left her again the next night & guess what more puppies were missing the next morning. It then dawned on someone that the bitch had killed & eaten her puppies & took the three remaining puppies away to hand rear. A local Guidedog for the blind breeder had been contacted & said they had never heard of bitches killing & eating their own puppies !!!

The bitch before the puppies was highly stressed in the kennels throwing her bed & bedding around & messing everywhere & yet they whelped her in a kennel block where she could see other bitches & puppies & left her totally alone on the night-if a pedigree dog  breeder had done this & the RSPCA had found out, what’s the betting they would have gone to town & to court about it !

The presenter BTW was none other than Mark Evans the TV vet-who also stated he’s never known of a bitch killing her own puppies & eating them !!!

wags

[quote author=Dyane Jones link=topic=12455.msg241083#msg241083 date=1221668798]

The presenter BTW was none other than Mark Evans the TV vet-who also stated he’s never known of a bitch killing her own puppies & eating them !!!
    [/quote]

also mechanic  😉

Mudgie

wagster you disappoint – I thought you were going to say Twonk  ;D

Anonymous

Hi,

Dyane – i thought most animals had this behaviour … ?  bitch needs to look after herself first in order to look after puppies – if she’s starving how is she going to raise a litter herself, she doesnt know food will come every day for her to let her get well again.  she just knows hunger and that she cannot provide for them.

Claire x

Anonymous

[quote author=piglet link=topic=12455.msg241092#msg241092 date=1221669903]
    Hi,

Dyane – i thought most animals had this behaviour … ?  bitch needs to look after herself first in order to look after puppies – if she’s starving how is she going to raise a litter herself, she doesnt know food will come every day for her to let her get well again.  she just knows hunger and that she cannot provide for them.

Claire x
    [/quote]

I know that, you know that, but mark Evans & the RSPCA obviously didn’t ::) ::) ::)

It can happen with any maiden mother in any species of mammal

wags

[quote author=Mudgie link=topic=12455.msg241089#msg241089 date=1221669247]
    wagster you disappoint – I thought you were going to say Twonk  ;D
    [/quote]

ah well hes always building landrovers from scratch on random sky channels – and for that he does earn a twonk related status

jeeeze it really doesn’t get any better does it  ::)

and wags you didn’t help those horses or know anything about them and thats great  😉 and you have adopted all your pups and take care of them despite everything, not many people would look after doggies with so many issues when they have a littloe one  :-*

wags

what do you mean

are you saying that a normal person wouldnt take on a dog not used to human contact, and has lived in a tiny box all its life if they have a 2 year old child  :what:

Bev this will make you smile I hope (plus did you get my post re Honey and the poodle!!!) At the dog show at the weekend – honey in the buggy  :embarrass: lovely lady with her young boy – now I dont know what was wrong with him, maybe autism something like that – anyway nice little boy, couldnt really talk but loved the dogs, I let him say hello to honey – he bashed her on the head  :-[ his mummy did ———->  :embarrass: Honey said  :-* it ok I love you anyway waggy waggy can i have another nice cuddle – he then stroked her real careful she is SO good, he did bash her hard, not on purpose but right in the gob – bless her she didnt bat and eyelid and he went off smiling  ;D  :-*

awwww thats lovely honey  :-* you are such a sweetie  :yes:

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime