Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

RSPCA – educate me

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion RSPCA – educate me

Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    Mudgie

she was probably stunned  :crazy:

Anonymous

lol !!

i’m with wags – isnt it just normal to take on a dog you have no history of and is pushy and bolshy and nasty to your other dog when your little one is 4mths and then do the same again when they are 2 ???

Claire x

p.s. we know we’re perfectly normal dont we  :surrender:

[quote author=Mudgie link=topic=12455.msg241275#msg241275 date=1221741121]
    she was probably stunned  :crazy:
    [/quote]

nah no sense no feeling has Honey  ;D  😀

Im getting more and more incensed reading through this thread.  I cant abide the rspca as an organisation.  And that ‘celebrity’ vet mark evans  :crazy:  when did he last do any actual vet work?!  Vaccinating a cat on  pet rescue 7years ago or something?

I’ve got lots of thoughts on the rspca,too many to write here at the minute.  One of the main things that annoys me is the way they go all out to prosecute and take animals away from people who made a little mistake or even just a neighbour getting the wrong end of the stick, but when its people who have committed serious cruelty, they get a 6month ban on keeping animals or something minor like that  >:( 
    The officers don’t have a clue really, did anyone see the RSPCA on the frontline programme?  A bloke who was openly admitting to beating his GSD bitch, coz she was his dog to do what he liked and the rspca officer , said ‘well im telling you don’t do that, next time you’ll get a warning’  ::)  :crazy:  despite the fact this dog was crammed into a crate 3 sizes too small for her and lying on a urine soaked duvet, right in front of the rspca!!!  :what:

This new advert on tv is really annoying too, show puppies and sad looking dogs from behind bars and it’ll tug at the heart strings.  Despite the fact that most of these dogs are of a ‘type’ that the rspca insist on taking from innocent people and keeping them in appalling conditions until the owners have a long court battle or the dog dies in their custody  >:(

And good riddance from Crufts is what i say, we’ll see how long it is before they come back cap in hand  ::)

Prem2Pram

My opinion is

Really
    Stupid
    People
    Anyways

Prem2Pram

Yes I left the C out cos it’s a public forum and you not allowed to use swear words  >:D

Anonymous

I renamed them many years ago
    Royal
    Society
    Providing
    Culling of
    Animals

good Dyanne and more appropriate to a public forum – but Minpins is better  😉

Daytona

:help:……………. :ok:
    Hi peeps, please help stop the kennel club and them brteed clubs from deliberate breeding disease and crippled dogs, we all real dog lovers stick together

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ReformtheKC/?signed=d3f731a.66b813

Quote RSPCA – “Intentionally breeding deformed and disabled animals is morally unjustifiable and has to stop.”
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7616591.stm

Videos BBC programm
    http://uk.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=9630A2786F1641A0

oh dear  :confused:

Anonymous

Someone that knows nothing and believes all they read  :agree:

[quote author=Daytona link=topic=12455.msg242324#msg242324 date=1222262672]
    Hi peeps, please help stop the kennel club and them brteed clubs from deliberate breeding disease and crippled dogs, we all real dog lovers stick together

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ReformtheKC/?signed=d3f731a.66b813

Quote RSPCA – “Intentionally breeding deformed and disabled animals is morally unjustifiable and has to stop.”
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7616591.stm

Videos BBC programm
    http://uk.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=9630A2786F1641A0

[/quote]

Izzie

I suggest you do some research that doenst involve youtube OR the BBC.  ::)

Anonymous

[quote author=Daytona link=topic=12455.msg242324#msg242324 date=1222262672]
    Hi peeps, please help stop the kennel club and them brteed clubs from deliberate breeding disease and crippled dogs, we all real dog lovers stick together………………….
    [/quote]

Oh do go & get a life-the so called GSDs both do Schutzhund which includes agility, tracking, man work & obedience & they are both health tested.

No one intentionally breeds “deformed”dogs if they bred to the breed standard I suggest you go & read some of the breed standards

Go to the Wet Nose Blog if you support the program it’s full of the same rubbish & the blog’s author used to be anti RSPCA, but has jumped on their bandwagon

Anonymous

here here !!

and please may i have some more wu piccies ??

claire x

Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime