Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

seasons with male dogs?

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs seasons with male dogs?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    toppy

Thanks lassie 🙂
    Val, we did think of getting puppy done but not too sure if he’s going to be going back to the uncle and he doesn’t want him done :/  we would get uncle to have pup when milly in season but he still has nowhere for him at the moment! 

Diesel73

Help me out as i can not remember if you told this already but….. why did uncle buy a puppy and not have any space for doggy already?

toppy

Hmmm, him and his wife have the mum rottie and mated with DDB, the mum is aunties dog and pup is uncles dog….after a year auntie and uncle decide to split up/ divorce etc….she got the house and he been staying here there and everywhere, = a wanted pup with no home so we stepped in to help stupidly not thinking about milly and her seasons or what pup would be like with it :/

Val

Here I go again  :surrender: if you have been good enough to take his dog in then why are you looking at putting your own dog under a GA just so his dog doesn’t loose his balls.
    IMO you would be doing them a favor as breeding Rotties to DDB is plain stupid.
    Sorry Toppy this dog is their problem if it’s in your home then you should do what you want this problem ain’t going away and if an accident happens and these dogs mate which is possible seasons are not an exact science blind seasons are not unheard of, you will then have major problems all caused by uncles dog being dumped on your doorstep
    Val

[quote author=toppy link=topic=15114.msg274983#msg274983 date=1270665789]
    Thanks lassie 🙂
    Val, we did think of getting puppy done but not too sure if he’s going to be going back to the uncle and he doesn’t want him done :/  we would get uncle to have pup when milly in season but he still has nowhere for him at the moment! 
    [/quote]

Diesel73

[quote author=Val link=topic=15114.msg274991#msg274991 date=1270744166]
    Here I go again  :surrender: if you have been good enough to take his dog in then why are you looking at putting your own dog under a GA just so his dog doesn’t loose his balls.
    IMO you would be doing them a favor as breeding Rotties to DDB is plain stupid.
    Sorry Toppy this dog is their problem if it’s in your home then you should do what you want this problem ain’t going away and if an accident happens and these dogs mate which is possible seasons are not an exact science blind seasons are not unheard of, you will then have major problems all caused by uncles dog being dumped on your doorstep
    Val

[quote author=toppy link=topic=15114.msg274983#msg274983 date=1270665789]
    Thanks lassie 🙂
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Hmmm  ::) , Val is right Toppy. As much as you like and grown fond of that boyo, he is NOT yours in the first place. But ditching him at your place DOES put you in the position to deal with him at will. She (your girl) however was already yours and IS.
    ‘Ditching’ might not be as how you see it, but it is. And since you have to take care and be responsible for someone elses…..In yourcase i would take my responsebility and put my own first. My house, my laws…..

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime