Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Secret Santa

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip Secret Santa

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    .dodger.

well dodge absolutely loves his bone/chew/toy! a little toooo much at times ::) but it’s keeping him busy and was a life saver on boxing day – i was at work 10-5 and came home to a happy dog with the house still intact :yes: thank yooh so much my secret santa :-*

we also had a lovely christmas with my granda and dodge getting on brilliantly ;D ;D ;D

[quote author=Mudgie link=topic=12876.msg255897#msg255897 date=1230325910]
    [quote author=kerrie and stan link=topic=12876.msg255851#msg255851 date=1230234553]
    thanks mudgie, stan loves his cat looking tug toy ;D and the tea tree cream will come in very usefull
    [/quote]

Did you like the label  ;D
    [/quote]

i did 😀 ;D couldnt mistake who it was from ;D

thanks laura and izzy beau loves his bottle though he thinks he should be able to chew it open to get the treats  ;D

beau said he is happy dodge like his boney ball toy he has one too (a small one) and thinks its pretty cool  😀

Mudgie

kerry is that the one I bought for nooch at college.  Buster bone or something – big bone with ball in middle – unscrews to put treats either side  :yes:  Nooch can unscrew it  ::)

.dodger.

awww thanks kerry!! :-* :-*

dodge loves it! ;D i will certainly be getting some more of them ;D

Gracie

Thank you Dawn and Kizzie, Love Gracie  :-*

Hey Sue did you get your present yet?

Anonymous

Nope  🙁 we think the postman must have taken it home for his own dogs!!! >:(

yeah mudge thats the one thought it would be perfect for dodge  :yes:

you are most welcome laura. mudge knows a good supplier for extra chews for it  😉

who sent sue’s pressie did anyone? if so maybe they can track it??

.dodger.

some pic’s of dodger enjoying his bone chew ;D dodger would like to apologize for the state of his room – he decided that the xmas tree box needed shredding while mummy was at work (she just hasn’t bothered picking it all up…. yet :embarrass:

[img width=468 height=313]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t142/Dodger_030/bonechuwing001.jpg[/img]

[img width=313 height=468]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t142/Dodger_030/bonechuwing003.jpg[/img]

[img width=468 height=313]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t142/Dodger_030/bonechuwing004.jpg[/img]

lovely!  ;D

Anonymous

Laura & Dodger – Loki says thank you very much for his treats  – he only just got back from his holidays and it was waiting for him when he got home yesterday  ;D

.dodger.

i hope he likes them – they are dodger’s favourite! :yes: Your other half is in the post tomorrow 😉 ;D

Anonymous

[quote author=.dodger. link=topic=12876.msg256715#msg256715 date=1231174827]
    i hope he likes them – they are dodger’s favourite! :yes: Your other half is in the post tomorrow 😉 ;D
    [/quote]

You’re posting Leon  😮

ha ha… sorry – couldn’t resist…

fank you very much!  Loki will look forward to it xx

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime