Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Secret Santa

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip Secret Santa

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Typical Royal Mail innit? I bought Cass a present myself which hasn’t arrived yet.  :surprise:

oh no i’m getting nervous now i really hope beau’s arrives in time will feel awful if it doesn’t!  :help:

Anonymous

I posted three parcels at the same time – and I know one arrived yesterday – so fingers crossed the one Loki sent arrives today  :-\

well i sent my secret santa at the same time i sent a book to emma-rocks, emma-rocks recieved her book 2 days after but the secret santa didnt get to my person until nearly a week later :-\

.dodger.

awww i must appologise to my secret friend, i sent their’s out a week ago and i must have done something wrong ::) because it’s just been brought back to me today with a charge on it ??? i will send it again tomorrow hopefully doing it the right way so if someone doesn’t get a prezzie before xmas you’ll know that it was me and dodge messing it all up 🙁

.dodger.

dodger’s came today :yes: and i have no idea who it’s from :embarrass: little note attached saying hello dodger, hope you haven’t already got one of these… and it’s wrapped in sliver wrapping paper? 🙂

did you not post yours through a posty office laura? cos if they messed up you shouldn’t have to pay again  :nono:

Anonymous

The present i ordered Cass myself was out of stock so i’ll get her another one next year. I think maybe next time we should bring the postage deadline forward to late november so there’s plenty of time in case nobody get’s thier parcel.

i agree mark next year we should bring the deadline foward :yes:

Anonymous

Good idea I posted mine early Dec normal parcel post and it arrived the next morning!

Niko has received his present  🙂

.dodger.

[quote author=Kerry_and_Beau link=topic=12876.msg255326#msg255326 date=1229679284]
    did you not post yours through a posty office laura? cos if they messed up you shouldn’t have to pay again  :nono:
    [/quote]

nope :embarrass: it was my fault, was in a rush to catch the bus so just didn’t think – will send it today via the post office 😀

(still don’t know who mine is off ??? :))

Anonymous

I don’t know who mine is from but i think i blew it for the one i sent because i sent the dog a Christmas card seperately saying ‘I hope you like your new ****’ , then i thought what a plonker – you just told them what the sodding present was! pmsl  ::) ;D

😀 😀 😀

Mudgie

[quote author=Mark. link=topic=12876.msg255460#msg255460 date=1229770785]
    I don’t know who mine is from but i think i blew it for the one i sent because i sent the dog a Christmas card seperately saying ‘I hope you like your new ****’ , then i thought what a plonker – you just told them what the sodding present was! pmsl  ::) ;D
    [/quote]

he had opened it by then Mark  ;D

and it isnt Christmas yet so if your present still hasnt arrived by Christmas then maybe next year we bring the deadline forward.  Still 3 days for Pat to deliver them  ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime