Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

sick

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health sick

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Gracie

gracie is being sick but more than usual, about 3 /4 times in the last 2 weeks, just small amount of yellow frothy bile, cant relate it to anything, maybe bones the last time she had had a bone the night before. Is it anything to worry about? Ava is on the move crawling pulling up and the furniture and of Gracie is the best thing in room possible stressy from Ava?

*Nat*

Could be a bit of stress, I’m sure Sky gets this! If she’s been out somwhere new or in the car and has got a bit wound up she’ll come in have a drink then throw some of it up! Probably happened 2 or 3 times since we’ve had her. I’ve put it down to the fact that its all new to her, new surroundings, different routine etc. Nothing in the sick apart from water, unless she’d had a treat when we’ve got home then that’d come up too!

Keep an eye on her, see how she goes  :-* The others might have different ideas  🙂

Honey often brings up yelow bile like that – its nearly ALWAYS when shes not had enough to eat empty tummy i think!!

Lisa33

Nothing to worry about, mine always do it if they have been fed earlier or later than normal.  It’s just an empty tummy thing. :ok:

*Nat*

Thinking about it yeah…. thats probably what it is with Sky  ::)

Val

It is an empty stomach it’s the acids on stomach lining give her a biscuit it will stop it
    Val

Gracie

ah we been slowly moving brekkie to later and tea later as well – so this prob why!
    Thanks Guys  :-*

Val

Hope the tea is not to later  ;D

[quote author=Gracie link=topic=15350.msg276618#msg276618 date=1283374063]
    ah we been slowly moving brekkie to later and tea later as well – so this prob why!
    Thanks Guys  :-*
    [/quote]

Gracie

just about 30 – 45 mins, from 4 til  4.30 4.45. She tends to do it in the night, or morning before brekkie, she gets steals plenty of titbits from Ava, so if she had lots we cut down her tea alittle, as she not getting as much free running exercise as she once used to. might try bulking food out with veg and see how she goes.

Val

I would try giving her a Bonio to go to bed with you may fine that is enough.
    Val

[quote author=Gracie link=topic=15350.msg276627#msg276627 date=1283375025]
    just about 30 – 45 mins, from 4 til  4.30 4.45. She tends to do it in the night, or morning before brekkie, she gets steals plenty of titbits from Ava, so if she had lots we cut down her tea alittle, as she not getting as much free running exercise as she once used to. might try bulking food out with veg and see how she goes.
    [/quote]

Lisa33

Val’s right, I used to have to give mine a bed time biscuit, this would always see them through until the morning.  ;D

Diesel73

Wow, my boys eat very late than, we eat in the morning at 7.00-8.00, at 12.30 (snack for the boys) and in evening at 19.00-20.00 in summer but about 18.00-19.00 in winter.

Gracie

4pm that is diesel, not am ;D, she would have to feed herself at that time, about 7am ish in the morn
    will try a bikkie before bed, thanks all :-*

Diesel73

Even 4 pm is ‘earlie’ for my boys, as we eat between 6-8pm at night. Depending on the season  😉 .

(boys charing their master’s weekend nightsnacks like pizza at 12 am not included  :whistle: )

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime