Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Silly Tail

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Silly Tail

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    .dodger.

Okay i’m pretty sure i’ve mentioned that dodger likes to think he is crossed with some other breed because he likes to carry his tail up in a curve over his back. Well he’s coming up 2 in april ((and still hasn’t cocked his leg :surprise: i know each dog is different….. but 2 years old?!)) anyway he has now decided that the older he gets the more curled his tail should be. This morning out on our walk he double curled it like a pug ::) ???
    Shepherds hang theirs tails low and on occasions of getting excited this may carry it high but never double curled over ::) he looks like a little piggy :tease: what on earth is going on with the freak boy :whistle:

*Nat*

Hehe bless him, hope you covered his earls when you wrote freak boy  ;D  No idea about the tail sorry  :-[ Do you mean he stil hasn’t cocked his leg  :-\ Send him down here, Piper cocks her’s all the time, she’ll teach him  ;D 😀

.dodger.

haha yes i mean he hasn’t cocked his leg yet ::) he’s some form of hybrid ::) 😀

bek

Arin also likes to carry her tail curled over her back not quite piggy fashion but very high.
    My boy zeus took 2 1/2 years to finally cock his leg maybe some are just slower then others

.dodger.

haha that’s nice to hear 😀 although it doesn’t help with the piggyness of the boy ::)

i thought breeds like the pug could double curl their tails because of their spine? ???

.dodger.

i deleted this pic cos it was out of focus but it shows how he carries his tail loosely. This is probably about half way up to where he normally carries it ???

[img width=313 height=468]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t142/Dodger_030/250109JakeandDodge002.jpg[/img]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime