Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Sometimes you wished you hated dogs…

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion Sometimes you wished you hated dogs…

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    *Lassie*

[quote author=Mudgie link=topic=13427.msg257526#msg257526 date=1231831692]
    I get your point but most of joe public dont know how to size or use a choke chain properly.
    [/quote]

The half check is made in a way that you can’t put it on wrong and there is plenty of extra material so you can adjust it to fit, Tam’s sister has one as it is easier for my friend to put on and take off with the arthritis in her hands.

Diesel73

Hihi,
    have to make this quick, got the flu  ::) . Am in between running to the toiletpot feeling  :vomit: .

Gotten us a halfcheck collar. (Thx Kerrie, i printed the pic, didn’t know what the Flemish word for such a collar is  :canadian: bwahahaha)
    So far, … i think it does it. Can’t say totaly for sure unless he spooks. Diesel never pulled the lead, except for when he spooks and moves backwards. Nope he than don’t pull either, he just moves backwards, retracks head, and just slips out of all  the ‘old’ collars *sigh* ::) . But on walks atleast it stays on sofar  :yes: . So now Diesel’s got 1 collar and Wodan has……. 9  😛

quote :

Diesel’s arm is sore from being bitten by the other dog, it’s not his dog that pulls but the moron’s that he met  and I don’t think the moron would stay around to listen to training tips

It green an yellow now, but i think it’s healing. Can’t say for sure, the flu makes everything hurt  😉 . We saw him again…. with dog…. dragging him about. We were in the car on our way to the petstore. Don’t know what he was doing. Either trying to avoid being smacked into obsticals, or trying to hold on to obsticals  ::) . Opened the carwindow, told him ‘carefull, big lampposts ahead!  :butt: ‘
    Couldn’t resist  😛 .

Got to give the man credit though. How he can stand it being walked by his dog in thàt way…. he must really care for that big beasty  :yes: .

quote :

Plus any dog in a harness pulls like a steam train…

Ah, so THAT’S why! Got seatbellt harnesses for the boys. But they got a ring which you can attache to the lead. They do pull than  :yes: . Always thought they were just happy to get out of the car, although they won’t do that when they are wearing their regular collar and lead. Makes sence though  :yes: .

[quote author=jaydex link=topic=13427.msg257507#msg257507 date=1231792019]
    [quote author=*Lassie* link=topic=13427.msg257410#msg257410 date=1231694617]
    Diesel you need to write all your stories down you would have a best seller  ;D
    Hope your arm is better soon :-*
    My sister has a wide collar on Farrokh would something like that work with your boy? or a half check 
    [/quote]

LOL I’ve said before you should write a book!!

Hope your arm and boys are okay :-*
    [/quote]
    Sugar…. i would have to include some stuff….  :nono: best NOT to be known to humankind in a bigger scale than the few that witnessed all of that. But those witnesses i don’t know so i don’t have to live it down constantly hahaha  😀 .
    Although my kids sometimes screw that up by telling mates of ours what i did and where and when  ::) .

Got to run now, got to inspect the bathroom again  :death: .

*Lassie*

Glad you got the collar 😉 We had a JRT that could slip the collar by diving forwards then back real quick 😮
    Get well soon :-* :-*

Awwww Diesel hope youfeel better soon  :-*

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime