Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

spring is coming

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion spring is coming

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

in the l  last seven days i have seen frogs mateing two butterflies four bumble bees and a ladybird so we can look forward to nice warm days and longer walks and we shall meet more dogs on our walk what i would to know where do all the dogs we meet come from i walk farrokh every day on the heath and in the cold weather i only see a few sometimes i think that some owners walk  dogs in spring and summer only if it is very cold out farrokh has  coat  on if it is raining his mac on  thats why he is very fit witch helped him cope with the two major ops he had when he had his accident so if you visit newmarket and go on the heath what ever the weather you will see us

Anonymous

May be in the winter people do road walks or go somewhere with street lamps to walk their dogs in the mornings as it is dark? I certainly don’t see anyone in the winter (well no one see’s me) cos I am doing just that….i can assure you that they get walked tho! It is so nice now as it is getting lighter in the mornings and we can walk by the river! meg loves the oyster catchers….not only do they fly off…they make loads and loads of noise too!!

OH we road walk more in winter – sorry but Honey may be willing to lay down her life for me if we get attacked in some dark feild at half six in the morning – but id rather she didnt. Work hours mean i cant go later – so yep we road walk much more in the winter – better for us once the lighter mornings are here  🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime