Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Stolen Agility Dog – Southampton area

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion Stolen Agility Dog – Southampton area

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    *Lassie*

X posted

Our G6 apricot poodle Ted has been stolen from my van my on our drive. Ted is almost nine years old and has a full tail. He is a very friendly poodle and would seek company of dogs or people. He has an open wound on the top of his head which is a draining abscess. He is on antibiotics as well so in the cold light of day whoever has taken him may decide he wasn’t such a good steal and just abandon him somewhere. Ted isn’t used to traffic. I still can’t believe this has happened there were three beardies also in the van and not one of them made a sound! We really hope we get him home soon. We are desperate to have him home again.
    http://www.doglost.co.uk/Page.aspx?data=pzp8JrdCfxmOYLL7ThMH8cgDIBGNb_3527OBXgIvucPT1ZF5GXNTxJvs86K_352e6z9F2g

Izzie

How cruel

Hope he gets back safe and quickly

xtine

:boooo:  :boooo: what a horrid thing to do  >:(

Jesus some people  :boooo: not far from me will crosspost where it might help.

-Alison-

Will keep my eyes open on our walks.

Poor boy.

poor lad hope he’s home soon and well!

Anonymous

[quote author=*Lassie* link=topic=13921.msg263549#msg263549 date=1237248056]

X posted

Our G6 apricot poodle Ted has been stolen from my van my on our drive. Ted is almost nine years old and has a full tail. He is a very friendly poodle and would seek company of dogs or people. He has an open wound on the top of his head which is a draining abscess. He is on antibiotics as well so in the cold light of day whoever has taken him may decide he wasn’t such a good steal and just abandon him somewhere. Ted isn’t used to traffic. I still can’t believe this has happened there were three beardies also in the van and not one of them made a sound! We really hope we get him home soon. We are desperate to have him home again.hope you find him very soon pepole who do that should be shot
    http://www.doglost.co.uk/Page.aspx?data=pzp8JrdCfxmOYLL7ThMH8cgDIBGNb_3527OBXgIvucPT1ZF5GXNTxJvs86K_352e6z9F2g
    [/quote]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime