Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Strangest pick up

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion Strangest pick up

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    kizkiznobite

he was all pompous and cock as hoop…he did ‘your dog stole my wallet’..i said ‘yeah…she got your shirt too…could have been worse..she could have gone to pets at home with your credit card’….smiled sweetly and left them to it…they arrived back at the main picnic site…we eating…when i turned around falkor was cocking his leg up the tyres of his fancy car…. ;D

cubert…mmm…well it wasnt a black kong

go on …… you know you want to ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

kizkiznobite

am on orders… :yes:

kizkiznobite

and no…you all got mucky minds…it does not begin with V ot D  :nono: :order: ;D

you know we are going to keep pestering until you do ;D ;D

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=13913.msg263494#msg263494 date=1237227636]
    [/quote]

Im stumped then!!!  😀 😀 😀

Anonymous

as a puppy Loki picked up a condom  :-X

Also as a puppy he nicked a chip out of a portion some schoolgirls were eating in the park.. we gave them money for more chips  :embarrass: but they were playing with him at the time – I don’t think he was after it to eat – but more of as a game…  He also nicked a flip flop around the same time and circled the picnickers for ages with it  :-[

He went through a phase of picking up ber cans – but he stopped that when we ignored it..

He rarely picks anything up these days – but last week he picked up a slice of wholemeal bread – I said ‘dead’ and he tried too – but it was stuck around his bottom jaw as it had a hole in the centre  😀 I had to pull it off – he was very sorry he had touched it. Only problem was someone elses dog then devoured it..  They have no ‘dead’ cue..

*Lassie*

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=13913.msg263494#msg263494 date=1237227636]
    [/quote]

;D ;D ;D you know us so well
    Come on Kiz tell us please, pretty please :-*

deebee

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=13913.msg263490#msg263490 date=1237227236]

cubert…mmm…well it wasnt a black kong
    [/quote]

well, that takes away the ‘D’, whats a ‘V’?

kizkiznobite

a stale vol au vent  ;D

*Lassie*

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=13913.msg263519#msg263519 date=1237236460]
    a stale vol au vent  ;D
    [/quote]

😀 😀 😀 😀

Come on Kiz you know you really want to tell us :yes: :yes:

deebee

vest?  ventilater?  ::)

😀 very funny stories – Honey just wouldnt dream of doing anything like that………… 😀

Justine&Rafe

Hee hee!

Rafe – quite good, nowt but the odd errant bacon sarnie…

Oscar, our old dog – various tools of my dad’s including a stanley knife with blade out.  An entire birthday cake with candles and candle holders, turkey carcass, endless things from the bin, as he’d appear with the bin lid stuck to his head…  Other things that were identifiable from him sicking them up…  My sister’s knickers – only hers, and he raided the wash basket regularly for them.  12 freshly baked (hot) blueberry muffins, still whole and still in their cake cases… probably still hot, too.

Think flatties are reknowned for thievery, luckily Rafe is more interested in balls than last month’s pasties on the street.

But clumbers seem to have taken it as an art form!!

xtine

my knickers are always strewn all over the flat  :-[ not me.. not R either  😀

he likes my bras too… am hoping they don’t smell the same  😮  😀 he likes to put one foot thru a strap and acts like a puppet on a string dragging himself around the flat 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime