Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

stressed out

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health stressed out

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hiya all, havent been online for a while as had no internet lol, need some advice about Stan.

In the New Year I will be moving home so I have started packing, I know that it is going to be a big change but I think that Stan is getting stressed by it. He keeps following me and is very clingy, he has had a few accident indoors and his poops are very very runny. Is there anything that I can do or get to help him de-stress?

Any advice is greatly recieved  ;D

kizkiznobite

hiya long time no speak  🙂

there are the usual valerian and bach stuff remedies but as it going to be a bit long termish for him and i know he stresses easily…i would try zyklene…it very good but takes a few days to get into the system
    and dont forget the sweet potato mash acts as a good calmer
    and don’t re-enforce it  😀
    hugs to stan dog xxx

Hi Bev, has been a while hope you and the pack are doing ok ;D

I did think about the normal remedies but as it was going to be a couple of months I wasnt sure if they were ok. Ive just had a look at the zyklene and it does look good, might try him on the sweet potato mash and see how he is as he might settle down in a few weeks once hes got used to me packing.

Ive just had a load of my fiances stuff brought over and started boxing things and had to move Stans feeding area into the kitchen (which he was previously banned from) so it might just have been a bit to much all at once and thats got him worried.

Dont worry Bev Im not re-enforing it ;D when he has an accident, I calmly take him outside, he now has pee-pee on comand so that helps, then clean it up before going back to what I was doing.

He does stress easily bless him so if I can make things a little easier for him then Im happy

xxx

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime