Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Stupid Owners Give Us All A Bad Rep.

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Stupid Owners Give Us All A Bad Rep.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Halfway round the park just now a man came in the gate with a Doberman that clearly had ‘issues’ – it’s sight was totally locked on to Cass barking & snarling and he had to drag it on the lead with such strength you could hear it’s claws scraping on the floor because it wanted to get at Cass so badly, even though Cass was offlead i don’t allow her to approach dogs she doesn’t know anyway & kept her close to me & carried on walking the other way.

Literally 3 or 4 seconds later i could hear a woman screaming, the stupid bastard had only let his dog off lead knowing full well how aggressive it was being to other dogs & it had gone tearing accross the field throwing the lady’s little terrier in the air. It was sickening and i was far to far away to help, i saw him running accross the field to get his dog to give it a slap which made it go back for more and attack the little dog again, then he ran off with his dog & didn’t even check the little dog was ok.

It’s because of idiots like him that people are so frightened of certain breeds & it makes my blood boil to think he knew full well what his dog was like with strange dogs but he still let it offlead with no muzzle on. Owning a persecuted breed is one hell of a responsibility, we have a duty to the public as owners of larger breeds & we seriously don’t need idiots like that owning one.

If i knew Cass was that aggressive i’d never let her offlead without a muzzle on because i know i would go ballistic if it had happened to my dog.

Anonymous

Frightening eh, that anyone with half a brain cell can own a dog like that.  The poor dog doesn’t stand a chance.  I bet he’s got children too!  :crazy:

Anonymous

It’s no wonder people are so frightened of breeds like mine.

*Nat*

Scarey Mark – did you find out if the little terrier was ok?  :-\

Anonymous

Yeah, they did carry on with thier walk afterwards but the woman was rightly very annoyed especially as her dog was so far away & couldn’t possibly have instigated anything, I don’t actually know her but will be looking out in future, it was a simple matter of a dog totally out of controll & it seemed to have a very high prey drive for a Dobe – i noticed that by the way it locked on to Cass the second it saw her & had to be dragged away, it was like it went into attack at the flick of a switch. I just wouldn’t be able to trust a dog like that.

*Nat*

I would certainly find having a dog like that a total worry, shame some other owners don’t!!!  🙁

Glad the little dog walked away from it, horrible to think one day another may not!!  🙁

Awful and your right it is irresponsible people like that who give owners a bad name  🙁 or the dogs a bad name  :-\

at the end of the day it is always the dogs that suffer because of some muppet being stupid

Thats terrible!  >:(

I was at my friends grooming salon yesterday when a 2 women came in asking if we could give her the details of any standard poodles they groomed as one had a labrador bitch in season and they urgently needed to get a poodle to make labradoodles!!  Obviously we said no and she said it looks like we’ll have to wait til the next one now.

Only when they left did i realize one of them was recently in our local papers because she has 10 mastiffs in her 3bed house and one got out and bit someone on the street.  I was fuming!!

And do you know, we had a 12yr old miniature in waiting to go home.  They were even sizing him up! He is completely blind in both eyes but their issue was the pups would be miniature labradoodles!  >:( >:( >:(

Id have told her that sorry but all the poodles I groom would turn there nose up at a labrador  >:D and id have smiled as i said it  ;D

No offence to you lab owners  😉  :-*

wags

Brock has been picked up and shook by a local rottie – the dog and the owner got the shock of their life

Anonymous

[quote author=wags link=topic=13298.msg255625#msg255625 date=1229975969]
    Brock has been picked up and shook by a local rottie – the dog and the owner got the shock of their life

[/quote]

What did you do wags? I would have lost it I think….

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime