Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Suz, i never told you what…

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip Suz, i never told you what…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Diesel73

What my idiot mate, the one of the entire nest of old German sheps had done this time, did i?

Nope you just hinted at it and left me guessing  :tease:

;D

Diesel73

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=13932.msg263767#msg263767 date=1237405427]
    Nope you just hinted at it and left me guessing  :tease:

;D
    [/quote]
    Thought so  ::) .

Well, his big girl, the eldes had to be put to sleep little year ago. Was awefull, she couldn’t get up no more to pee and just let it flow  :'( , stuff like that. So she gone……. Mate’s wife worships St Bernards… but nope ::) .
    So he found girlpuppy of ….  ??? whatever breeds are in the little thingy for very small price. (ofcourse, hadn’t learned his lesson the first time to go to GOOD breeder  :vomit: )
    Next his father inlaw very sick. So they take care of his little mix dog (DOG as in MALE  :sleepy: )…. Little girl grows little more and all of sudden in the mood for the very first time. No need to seperate her from the little mix boy. Nooo  :nono: She good little girl (stooooo-pid)
    Now…..She now (as in rightNOW) 9 months old and got 2 pups of her OWN  :'( .

Found 1 home for 1 little boy. The other little one……. I sooooo not visiting his house anymore till he gone. Am notnotnot. Wife won’t let me. Not that i would want him, what am i supposed to do with little short haired, got knows what’s in that doggy little dog?……. Pupper likes me  ::) . But pupper been handled by 100 strangers already since the day he been born. Poor mam totaly overstressed  >:( . Everytime a human walks into the room they come pick puppies up, drag them about and she just growling and moaning till puppy returns. He calls that ‘sociolizing the puppies’ ….  >:D
    If i had’nt known him for more than 25 years i just might have shot him  ::) .

Who ever said ‘2 things are endless; ‘the universe and human stupidity, but about the universe i’m not quite sure of’….. was right  >:( .

This was one of the 2 things i forgot to tell you. The other thing is……..

my son did Diesel a ‘favour’ on a sunday when his mother and i were still fast asleep. He fed my fightfish to Diesel  :'(  .

Diesl im guessing im not meant to laugh at your son helping feed Diesel  :embarrass: ooohhhhh dear, so now you need another one – did Diesel eat it all?

As for your friend…….. >:( he needs a swift smack over the head might knock some brains into him  ::) poor little dog and poor puppy too really  :'(

Diesel73
    quote :

Diesl im guessing im not meant to laugh at your son helping feed Diesel  ooohhhhh dear, so now you need another one – did Diesel eat it all?

You alowed to laugh now, heartache over loosing my fishy has worn off a little. To ease the pain i went and bought big tank including HIGH aquarium ‘stellage’ (that things with doors you can put stuff in and aquarium on top) :yes:  😀 . Son can’t go fishing for more than just the top of this tank, even if he standing on barstool, he not big enough  >:D .

Was kind of stupid  ::) . My son woke us up when it was still very dark. Asked if he could give Dies a treat. I mumbled ‘yup, but not something he not suppost to have.

When i got up i notice the sunked boat had been moved and fallen over…. But my catfish girl big now, and strong enough to move it with her tail, so i didn’t think much of it (hey! Had just woken up, brains still on electricity saving mode)

When it was time for fishies first feeding i saw Siamese was ‘missing’. Than i saw one side of the tank was wet. My son said ‘have to go to store papa, buy another fishy, Diesel ate this Rocky too’.
    When i asked him how in godsname he could have done that my son said ;’ you said i could give him a treat  ;D ‘.

My son cought it with his playfishnet and fed it to Dweasle  ::) . I made it clear to him i was NOT pleased, NOT amuzed and that some of the fishies in our tanks can be poiseness. Son said ‘i know, those corydoras have poison, don’t worry, won’t feed Dies those’. (it’s true but for a 5 year old i didn’t think he 1-would remember they can be poisoness and 2-that he would even remember what those fish are called  ??? )
    Just told him aaaaall other fishies are poiseness to dogs now cause the poison has rubbed off on all the others  ::) .

So i went to buy other fish (got muuuch bigger tank now), and my son asked the storeowner for ‘non dog poisening fish’ (owner gave me a  ??? -face). Got more snails, he asked if those are poiseness, i got shrimps, he said I know those are NOT poisen to dogs… I lied, and say that they ARE TOO very much.  >:(

Next time i go fish shopping alone  ::) .

My mate  :sleepy: ….. he should stick to birdbreeding  🙁 . He don’t need a swift smack, he needs a baseballbat hit  >:( .

;D Diesel I think your sons going to grow up to be very like his daddy  ;D

Assuming Diesel enjoyed the fish  😀

Hey i can supply a baseball bat  :ok:

*Lassie*

My son cought it with his playfishnet and fed it to Dweasle   . I made it clear to him i was NOT pleased, NOT amuzed and that some of the fishies in our tanks can be poiseness. Son said ‘i know, those corydoras have poison, don’t worry, won’t feed Dies those’. (it’s true but for a 5 year old i didn’t think he 1-would remember they can be poisoness and 2-that he would even remember what those fish are called

You must admit he is a bright boy, looks of his Father brains from his Mother? >:D ;D
    Did you get another Siamese?

Diesel73
    quote :

You must admit he is a bright boy, looks of his Father brains from his Mother? 
    Did you get another Siamese?  >:D  ;D

Yup  :yes: . Def the brains of his mother.. Just… nooot quite sure yet  :suspious: … if that’s a positive thing. His mother too smart for my own good sometimes too  ::) .

No no no  :nono: , no more Siamese. The big tank i got now… Wife said the other 2 had to go. Now i use the smallest one as a ‘quarantine’ tank if a fish would get sick or to put the fishies and snails in that are going to be sold  😉 , and the other one is on the attic. When Dies ate the Siamese i was able to keep fish i couldn’t because of him. Because of the siames that is  ::) .

Just bred 80 golden apple snails and got 2 other clusters of eggs to be hatched in a week  😉 .

quote :

Hey i can supply a baseball bat 

Ok, but i’ll swing. I can hit harder  :yes: .
    Really…. you should see that little thing. She sooo sad and stressed  :'( .

*Lassie*

Really…. you should see that little thing. She sooo sad and stressed

Photos??

Its a deal Diesel – you can swing the bat if i can watch  >:D  :-*

Justine&Rafe

Diesel – just wetting myself giggling at your son!!  He sounds BRILLIANT!

Non dog poisoning fish indeed!

Love it!  😀

oh diesel your son is fantastic a real clever lad!  😀 and its all your fault for sleeping! lol  :tease:

😀 😀 😀 😀 sorry but your son is just so clever and funny 😀 😀

Diesel73

[quote author=*Lassie* link=topic=13932.msg263798#msg263798 date=1237410841]
    Really…. you should see that little thing. She sooo sad and stressed

Photos??
    [/quote]
    No, ain’t got any, didn’t think of that  :-\ .

quote :

Non dog poisoning fish indeed!

Should have seen the storeowner’s face when my son ask for that  ::) . At first the man thought he didn’t understand my son right, so he said ‘you want what  😀 ?’ . When my little actionman repeated the question the man went ‘  ??? ‘ .

This morning he came out of class totaly over the moon. A blind girl had visited every class of the school with her guide-dog. He thinks is ok now to bring HIS dogs to school, cause they can do other tricks and they black too. Plus, the school was collecting caps from plastic bottles. If we had enough caps than the school can buy the training for a blindguide dog puppy. We reached the goal and the girl came to say thank you and show the kids howmuch blind people rely to their dog. Son now thinks that thàt blindguide puppy is going to come to thier class to learn how to work. He already making masterplans of what he is going to teach it.
    I tried to explain, but he stubborn little manperson and just won’t listen. Pups should not live without other dogs and pup needs kids he says  😛 .
    He even threatning me and making his sister cry, he says; ‘when i grow up and leave house, i take Wodan and Diesel with me and buy a cat, 3 chickens and a cock, a lizzard and a frog, and a fishtank’.
    Little precious yesterday was crying her eyes out saying he can not take wodan cause wodan is her’s….. Telling her he was mine didn’t make it any better  :whistle: .

I’m telling you, one day i’m going to come home and find 1 of my kid’s room filled with dogs i have never seen befor together with some other animals . If not i find it in both their rooms  ::) .

Lol Diesel – whats a few more animals…………and a little fluffy dog will cheer your princess up no end  😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime