Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Suz, i never told you what…

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip Suz, i never told you what…

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Justine&Rafe

Your son is brilliant, and your daughter sounds lovely too – just think, give her 10 more years and you’ll be pleading with her to have more pets instead of going out with b.o.y.s!

Have you read any of the Gerrald Durrell books?  Definitely recommend then for your son in a few years, he sounds just like the young Gerald Durrell!  (Except that he DID go out and get stuff and bring it home… like a mother scorpion with all babies on her back, and someone looked in the match box for some matches and they all ran out).  And when he was older he opened a zoo for endangered animals in Jersey – is still there and has a very successful breeding program for endangered animals!

Diesel73
    quote :

Your son is brilliant, and your daughter sounds lovely too – just think, give her 10 more years and you’ll be pleading with her to have more pets instead of going out with b.o.y.s!

In 10 years she only 17! She not alowed to date until she 49! >:( …………. 17  :suspious: ….. I need 5 more groenendaelers  >:D .

quote :

Have you read any of the Gerrald Durrell books? 

No have not. But while ago i asked him what he want to be when he grown up. Told him; become an animaldoctor, for all the animals we got.
    He say he wants to work in a zoo and take care of sharks or crocodiles  😛 .

What ever he is going to be, he should do something with animals if he wants to be happy in the future. When i got fish or birds in quarantaine he always wants to give them their medication. He gets great joy from curing them himself  :yes: .
    His sister loves animals, feeding them, grooming them, but cleaning the cages, barns or tanks…..  :nono: .
    My son however even enjoyes taking a shovle to pick up birdsh.t or dogcrap hahaha  😀 .

Justine&Rafe

Ha ha ha!!

Well you definitely need to read your son some of his books – I think “my family and other animals” is a good place to start!

Met a groenen… groenendae…  black girlie one of your type doggies out on our walk today, but her owners wouldn’t let her play with Rafe because – SHE was a bit too exuberant!  ::)  Rafe’s idea of heaven is a feisty woman!

Maybe next time we’ll sneak up to her when they don’t have her on a lead… Then they’ll see what exuberant looks like!

Diesel73
    quote :

Met a groenen… groenendae…  black girlie one of your type doggies out on our walk today, but her owners wouldn’t let her play with Rafe because – SHE was a bit too exuberant!    Rafe’s idea of heaven is a feisty woman!

Than he will be inluuuurve  ::) . Groenendaelers are swift, fast, bendy, bouncy and crave attention and physical contact  😉 .
    Groenendaeler sounds like Hroo-nen-dah-ler  😉 . Hahaha, difficult to pronounce ha? You don’t have our G, is sort of hissing sound fromthe back of your tongue  🙂 . Want to keep it simple? Just call her black belgashep girl. Completely right too  😉 .

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime