Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

tesco

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs tesco

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    kizkiznobite

are now doing shoulder lamb shanks…and they are not selling well to joe public…i guess they not as fashionable and leg shanks and fat to meat ration will put folk off….not a healthy option etc…i just got a bag full off the cheap shelf…even not on cheap shelf they a good doggy buy as they have the right mix of fat meat and bone…if you manage to get…to give you an idea 1 shank (they come in packs of 2) with 1 chix wing or for cubes 3 chix wings…make a clumber meal…so 30 – 40 kilo of dog…for smaller dog owners take off half the meat on each and you will have daily meals,…feed the bone with whats left of meat and fat 2 days…add a narnie and some cottage cheese or yoghurt…day 3 feed the stripped off meat with grated veg and raw oats and the narni andf cot cheese or yogurt so if you feed twice daily you got 6 portions…if you feed like me flexi you got 3…they good value…they will take them off the shelves me thinks so look out for them on the sell off counter…

also got some cheap sea bass…some pork mince…some chix drumsticks…fri am obv a good day to go…

Gracie

thanks Bev, after coming back off hol to a fridge full of bargin buys we have started looking there! tho i think we must go at the wrong time of day as it is always empty or full of lettuce  😮

Mudgie

nooch gets the shank  😮

kizkiznobite

i buy leg shanks mudgie  and mo strips off enough to feed us a hotpot and give them a bone…the shoulder shanks are better for dogs re the mix as i said  🙂

*Lassie*

You are lucky, our tesco seems to specialize in empty shelves ::)

also got some cheap sea bass…some pork mince…some chix drumsticks…fri am obv a good day to go…

You are not giving sea bass to the dogs are you 😮

kizkiznobite

errmmmm…mmm

errrmmm…they just had,,,,

wejusthadbigfishesrealbigmeatyfishestheymeganicetheyallfatandjuicybevmumsaidfishessoweatethem  :erm  :-\ should we have left them  :yes:  :whatever:  :nono: clumsiea and dennis  :-*

lovely lovely – will pop into tescos on sunday  -got to think now the closest one……….

Can Honey eat a whole one – how big are they she probably would either way  :embarrass:

kizkiznobite

it not that they big as such suz…it that the bone fat meat ration is high…so falkor got just that and 1 chix wing and i dont feed 2 x daily…

Anonymous

I do  ;D

[quote author=*Lassie* link=topic=12986.msg250026#msg250026 date=1226080886]

[/quote]

deebee

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=12986.msg249979#msg249979 date=1226073036]

[/quote]

youd have a fit looking in my freezer. i got a few (big) sea bass and some trout ithink, and some meat that i think is venison. all freezer burnt of course.

*Lassie*

[quote author=Val link=topic=12986.msg250076#msg250076 date=1226089289]
    I do  ;D

[quote author=*Lassie* link=topic=12986.msg250026#msg250026 date=1226080886]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

I love sea bass but can’t afford it for me let alone the dogs 🙁

kizkiznobite

got 8 at 50p each….

*Lassie*

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=12986.msg250082#msg250082 date=1226089666]
    got 8 at 50p each….
    [/quote]

WHAT 😮 😮 😮
    NEVER seen them at that price at our Tesco

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=12986.msg250075#msg250075 date=1226089250]
    it not that they big as such suz…it that the bone fat meat ration is high…so falkor got just that and 1 chix wing and i dont feed 2 x daily…
    [/quote]

ok……… :-\ so maybe just that if i gave it her all……I dont want to make her sick!

deebee

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=12986.msg250082#msg250082 date=1226089666]
    got 8 at 50p each….
    [/quote]

is that sea bass?  50p? each? my tesco manager is obviously a tightwad.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime