Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

the daft hairy beastie

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs the daft hairy beastie

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    kizkiznobite

lol suz…new either you or val would comment  ;D

cuberts tail has 2 styles….long or seriously trimmed …i didnt shave it  😛 i chopped it all off with scissors ….it comes back nice and tight and curly for a few weeks then goes silly feathery again…as does his ears feet and belly feathers…dont know where his coat came from…mum has a nice short working coat like ami’s …and dad isnt this bad…

that pic was taken in the spring…at this time of year it all comes off…
    his coat picks up every bramble thistle stick water weed nut shell dried grass etc etc going…it just too traumatic for him…it stresses him…if it was up to me it would be lopped off altogether  :butt:

hahaha totally LOL here bev you are funny!!
    but no THIS coat picks up everything going – i swear it takes longer to de-twig and de-leaf him after a walk than it does to actually go for a walk 😀

[img width=351 height=468]http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/299019_10150413484483923_763858922_10054599_1693573617_n.jpg[/img]

kizkiznobite

yeah…but…you’re a groomer…how is his recall  and off leash heelwork 😉  :-*

haha – honestly his recall etcs pretty good, if i say get here he gets here haha – mannys the same, mannys funny we have a ‘get in’ and he tucks himself next to the buggy! but no they very good good off the lead dex ON the lead however can be a total bastard haha 😀 pulls like a frigging train sometimes!!

kizkiznobite

😛 😛 😛

well then…at least that tail stays behind me  :butt: :butt:

Travis 1

Love the third pic,he’s a gorgeous boyo 🙂

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=16058.msg280950#msg280950 date=1319753532]
    😛 😛 😛

well then…at least that tail stays behind me  :butt: :butt:
    [/quote]

In all fairness if dexters tail looked like that id make him walk behind too hahaha  :butt: :butt: :butt: :butt: :butt: :butt:

*Lassie*

The tail wouldn’t bother me……… the slobber would ;D

lol , i dont like the slobber either  :nono:

kizkiznobite

cubert was going manic right down the garden…doing his found prey howling wowing…had to fetch him in the end as he started reverse sneezing with all the excitment…torch battery died  ::) got him back in still struggling for breath and livs was dancing about him panicking doing SORT MY BOYFRIEND…ami just wanted to beat him up for stressing me out  ::)  now he wants to go back out

am now hoping he just found a late to bed hedgepig and it not an injured cat or something.. 🙁

*Lassie*

Lively at your house at the moment then ;D ;D

Diesel73

Beautiful Cubey…. how you have grown dude…. You have turned out what i thought you would be…….. i remember your mum saying ‘no no, i don’t do boyos, NOPE, i do NOT do boyos’………
    Hehehe, did you prove her wrong or WHAT?  ;D lol

So great to see him back again, Bev. We have missed you and clumsy  :yes: hahahaha. Cubedude, the little white bundle of saliva&tongue-heaven  ;D .

And shame on you for keeping him from us for so long  :-* :-*  😉

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime