Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

The late John Carter on London Tonight

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs in the News The late John Carter on London Tonight

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • Author

I cant believe you have left Rough please change your mind  🙁

I am under no illusions that this forum is nice and flufy – if i was threads like this would blow that idea right out the water.

Anonymous

:butt: :whatever: :butt: :whatever: :butt:  🙁 [url=http://www.clipartof.com]

*Nick*

ummmm, what the hell just happened?  :hurt:

Izzie

Why has Val left and Dyane? :'( :'( :'(

well done hope ypou all happy >:( >:( >:(

Anonymous

‘All Happy’…. Well no not really,  but if thats the way people feel what can you do, I dont think this one thread has caused people to leave, things have not been the same on here lately, this has been blown out of all proportion ::)

😮  :'( jaydex is right this has totally been blown out of proportion. very sad  :'(

*Lassie*

Rough told me last night she was leaving 🙁
    She didn’t post often but her advice was always very helpful. She helped me a lot with my arthritis so did Val.
    I will miss both of them very much and as Kiz no longer comes on here either I don’t thing there is anyone who has the experience or wisdom to take their place.
    Whenever anyone had a problem all of them calmly helped with advice without judgement, they knew their stuff and helped without making you feel stupid.

So I suppose it is now down to the blind leading the blind ::)

[quote author=jaydex link=topic=13575.msg259176#msg259176 date=1233351365]
    ‘All Happy’…. Well no not really,  but if thats the way people feel what can you do, I dont think this one thread has caused people to leave, things have not been the same on here lately, this has been blown out of all proportion ::)
    [/quote]

Sorry but you are wrong, they both had personal knowledge of the OP. What they didn’t expect was people on here to question their judgement and side with Miss Cuddy.

[quote author=dogloverwoooo! link=topic=13575.msg259183#msg259183 date=1233353518]
    😮  :'( jaydex is right this has totally been blown out of proportion. very sad  :'(
    [/quote]

No I dont think it was.

Im lucky i have these wonderful people at the end of my email.

You should all know I am only staying until Bev knows the situation then I will be gone.

🙁

.dodger.

I don’t wish to comment on the topic of this thread but I do think that this is an awful suituation. I highly value both Rough and Val so i am extremely upset to come on and find that they had left :'( They will be greatly missed 🙁

Anonymous

Yes Jacqui they did have personal knowledge of her but from years ago for goodness sake, we all make mistakes.
    and taking sides is not the case it was the rudeness I was objecting to.

So what your saying is if we dont agree with Val Rough or Bev then we shouldnt be allowed to post?

Mudgie

Have I lost the point?  Here I thought we came on here to discuss and learn and air our views.  I didn’t realise that you had to agree with anyone.  Nor did I realise that if one left then the bandwagon got loaded up either.

And didnt realise that you if you were a mod you left because other mods left.  Lucky Colin eh that his mods are loyal to the board. 

I give up – truly I do – And I thought if you were a moderator you ensured that bullying didnt take place and that everyone was entitled to a voice even if the “majority” didnt agree.  Or are the mods exempt from that ?

Like I said I give up.  And honestly the amount of gossip that is on here is tantamount to pathetic and the majority of that is by some of the mods.  And sorry if that offends anyone but hey ho seems to be the done thing on here these days.

*Lassie*

[quote author=jaydex link=topic=13575.msg259188#msg259188 date=1233354723]
    Yes Jacqui they did have personal knowledge of her but from years ago for goodness sake, we all make mistakes.
    and taking sides is not the case it was the rudeness I was objecting to.

So what your saying is if we dont agree with Val Rough or Bev then we shouldnt be allowed to post?
    [/quote]
    You say that people are allowed an opinion this is what Rough got when she voiced hers, the second quote was not very polite but you complain they are rude.
    Just because you personally dont like people doesnt mean you should use the forum to slag them off infront of others, if you have nothing nice to say then say nothing at all.
    May be not Rough, but just because you’ve been around longer than us doesnt mean your right or that you know it all.

Funny isn’t that what you all told Mark

Colin knows how much this forum meant to us moderators, so dont pull that crap Mudgie, if I wasnt loyal id have buggered off from here ages ago instead of stay and put up with some of the complete crap I have put up with from some members, just ask Izzie how many nights I have cried to her over this bloody place.

Well no more, with Val and Rough gone and Bev hardly here I have nothing left to be ‘loyal’ for – and Colin will understand that, even if no one else does. To all the rest on here who are important to me they know how and where to find me.

*Nat*

Not sure what to say really  😮 What a mess!!!!!  🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • The topic ‘The late John Carter on London Tonight’ is closed to new replies.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime