Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

The late John Carter on London Tonight

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs in the News The late John Carter on London Tonight

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Mudgie

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=13575.msg259203#msg259203 date=1233387378]
    so dont pull that crap Mudgie, [/quote]

Not pulling any crap telling it like it is. 

and for someone who has the most gossip posts to tell anyone about “crap” is beyond me.

Bev posted something that was good and given the “crap” she has had thrown at her then well done to her for coming back.  I actually quite enjoy her blogs at times.  Some things I agree with and some things I don’t but hey it’s called freedom of choice and freedom of voice.

Choice is something we all have.  Choose to leave – your choice.  I am a lot of things but a sheep isn’t one of them.  I listen to what people have to say and voice my opinion.  But I don’t bully or harrass and nor do I make flippant comments about anyone’s post.  If I don’t value their opinion I make no comment. 

And where was loyalty when half of you minced off to the Pink Ladies forum ?  Forgotten that one too.  Selective memory.  So maybe Bev has made some bac choices in past, maybe you don’t agree with everything she has said and done but hey ho havent we all done those things.

Bottom line is Bev is only responsible for her own behaviour and her own choices.  Like the rest of us.

Anonymous

hello,

I am deeply saddened to find that certain people who I am sure have benefitted hugely from being a member of this board should be so totally selfish as to provoke an argument over nothing.  You are directly responsible for assisting with the near destruction of one of the best sources of doggie info available.

I believe I am now the longest standing active member of this forum and while this does not give me any special ‘power’ – it does mean that I have seen the evolution and development and just how many people it has touched and how many dogs it has saved, directly or indirectly, over the years.

Mark – you need to accept that there is nothing in the rules which says anyone joining has to contribute in a specific way.  I remember you joining VERY well and just how little you knew – think on that your actions have led to others now not being able to access the same resources that you had.

claire.

I have promised Colin a week to rethink my decision, leaving has nothing to do with being a sheep but is infact a choice I will make on my own and I will choose the right thing to do for ME.

I am now closing this thread, if anyone has any issues with this thread then please PM myself Izzie or Nat.

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • The topic ‘The late John Carter on London Tonight’ is closed to new replies.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime