Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

The latest foster….

Home Archive Forums Messages from Admin Mods Gossip The latest foster….

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    kizkiznobite

xxxxxx  :-*

I missed you  :yes: and glad you back cos – popped to customers today with some books (Val the beddie customer re the diet) and took Honey, shes got three – bedlingtons i mean, Honey was sooooo good, customer couldnt believe her eyes as i think her dogs can be a bit picky bout who they like – I knew it would be fine cos Honeys such a star  ;D  ;D

kizkiznobite

good xx
    i am in serious need of a groomer…prob the only real serious time of my life…i been calling and asking and calling and asking and none of them meet my criteria  ::) obv too fussy for what i put my dogs to but not fussy enough myself …jeez  >:D

Izzie

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=13189.msg254039#msg254039 date=1228654994]
    ok catching up…has he gone?
    he black yes?
    rage gene?

issues?
    [/quote]

He has gone, he was all black

Not rage genes

He was a spoilt child substitute. One with no idea how to speak dog  :-\

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=13189.msg254061#msg254061 date=1228659561]
    good xx
    i am in serious need of a groomer…prob the only real serious time of my life…i been calling and asking and calling and asking and none of them meet my criteria  ::) obv too fussy for what i put my dogs to but not fussy enough myself …jeez  >:D
    [/quote]

Well I can if you want? Could I get to yours and back in a day? Offers there  :-*  :-*

Anonymous

Talking about grooming I keep forgetting to ask Suz did you ever do those poodles can’t remember the members name I am having a serious CRAFT moment am very tired think she had six poodles

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=13189.msg254073#msg254073 date=1228664153]
    [quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=13189.msg254061#msg254061 date=1228659561]
    good xx
    [/quote]

Well I can if you want? Could I get to yours and back in a day? Offers there  :-*  :-*
    [/quote]

Nope Val poochie something is the members name her actual name is JAne – I think the groomer claire used did them in the end…………not sure if i was meant to take a look at them when i went to visit claire but obviously I never went what with Buster and all!

Is ok im not complaining – not with taking on those two new standards  😉

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime