Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

the new kittens are home!

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip the new kittens are home!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

not sure there story is on here – me and my mate went to rescue a rabbit – just one rabbit thats all………came home with him ( he was at deaths door) and 3 cats lol! my mate took the 2 queens and i took the tom home with me ( once hed been neutered ) hes called brian, hes beautiful half maine coon, anyways my mate has his mum who we rescued at the same time and a few weeks later she gave birth to 5 kittens one was still born and sadly another died not long after but the other 3 have done great – its possible ( sadly) that brian may be there dad as well as there brother  :boooo:

but the two little ones came home today, Ernie who is very sweet and serious – and little Dee-Dee De-Vil – trust me shes aptly name she just launches into every new adventure with no thought whatsoever – i love it 😀

here they are

little Ernie

[img width=347 height=468]http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/321286_10150429539123923_763858922_10162004_1057702717_n.jpg[/img]

and little Dee-Dee – almost forgot you cant see it so well in the pic but shes actually quite crosseyed!! Which is why i took her, we didnt want her to near a busy road, i was only meant to have the one lol!! Which was Ernie but hey ho whats one more when you already have 5!!

[img width=351 height=468]http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/298331_10150429538233923_763858922_10161993_1244453507_n.jpg[/img]

Izzie

Very very cute

Still think you is nuts  :tease: 😉

kizkiznobite

a cat called brian psmsl  ;D

suz…just how many animals have you got  😀

*Lassie*

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=16076.msg281174#msg281174 date=1320183679]

[/quote]

Don’t think she has enough fingers and toes to count them all >:D >:D

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=16076.msg281174#msg281174 date=1320183679]

[/quote]
    haha well brian was called brian when i rescued him so it just kinda stuck – suits him , i know its wrong but he is my fave 😀

I have the 3 dogs, 7 cats and 4 rabbits, i want another dog but not sure when that will be not for a while !!

Well bit of sad news – Ernies had to go back to my mate who rescued the mum – bascially i been watching him all week and there is something wrong with his back legs, not sure what but compared to the other 2 hes not right 🙁 anyway i know its awful but i cant give hi what he needs if hes going to have this problem, i have to many other cats he needs to be able to look after himself and also around the dogs too – plus we dont think the constant playing will help him , so hes gone back and ive got the other brother as we dont think he should be doing mad playing-  he be off to the vets on monday for a full check up!!

so the other brother needs a name, Dave or Dennis is the choices so far!! I expect he will stay and my mate will keep ernie specially if he has got something wrong!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime