Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

The Premating Thread….

Home Archive Forums Messages from Admin Mods Gossip The Premating Thread….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Izzie

As some of you know, I locked it last night after Terry complained that Dree was being a ‘wind up merchant, etc’ twice.

I was pmed by Sue this morning asking if I would consider unlocking it as she wanted to ask more questions before mating Kodi, which I was happy to oblige.

Now, since then I have stated that the thread is to be kept to what Sue asks regarding premating tests etc and I would be trigger happy with my delete button (which should be a big red button!  >:D) towards anyone not complying with the requests.

I have since had a pm from Dree and want to get others thoughts before I tell her where to go

Izzie

I obviously accept your decision re: me replying to Bev.  But it’s a bit unfair when she can open a topic to put in her piece?  (Miffed.  ) I actually think that the vaccine “scientifically proven facts” are very relevant to any vaccine, as time alone has shown the true side-effects, and this vaccine has only been on the market for a very short time.

Mmmm….I may put in a post which shows the relevance to the CHVaccine…..you can read it and see what you think.

All the best,  Andrea.

kizkiznobite

the only reason i opened it to post was because i had not been on pre locking and i wasnt having her singling me out yet again….

she can go take a hike…now she has declared herself re the income hoper from herbs and such…it best it stays on topic cos otherwise i will be yelling the treatment of animals act from the roof tops…and her post re the herbalist being sick etc was obv just a load of balls…the name she sent to suz …that person would never ever keep a miracle cure a secret…so the only conclusion i can come to is that dree (andrea) is protecting her own…

Izzie

I havent replied….yet

might wait till am in a better mood.

kizkiznobite

you need what i got last night  😉 assume you got my text…please tell me you did because if not it went elsewhere  😮 😀

Izzie

??? ??? ??? What text ??? ??? ???

kizkiznobite

:nono:  :nono: dont do this to me…cos if i mis send a text then it generally goes to Mo…. :what:  you teasing right  ;D luv u too  😛

Izzie

Seriously I didnt get any text messages from you!  :confused: :confused:

Check your phone!

dear god bev what did you SEND her  😀  😀

MEant to ask re the name she sent -take it you checked out the story of this person being ill……………

Izzie

I wanna know now too! ??? ??? ???

Izzie

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12764.msg246450#msg246450 date=1224700166]
    dear god bev what did you SEND her  😀  😀

MEant to ask re the name she sent -take it you checked out the story of this person being ill……………
    [/quote]

I know now!  :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:

I’m not telling!  :butt:  :butt:

your horrible  :'(  :'(

Hope no one minds but put polite note in gossip for them to keep the sigs a wee bit smaller, just so tedious scrolling through them beautiful as they are is ok with just 4/5 big ones but if they all start getting them  :surprise:  :agree:

Izzie

I agree!  :ok:

kizkiznobite

:gum: says suz…whose sig takes up half a page  :agree: :agree:

now you know where val and i was coming from when we tried to do the same last year  :tease:

at least mine didnt spread half way cross the page as well  :agree:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime