Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

time for an update i guess

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion time for an update i guess

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    wee_shee

Well, I havent been my active self on the site so assumed I had been due an update. Myself and my fiance Sean broke up due something I can never forgive so unfortunatley Tyra and Cleo have had to go and live with my great aunt who has 40 years in chi’s in Fife, but I miss them terribly  :'(

Nero is with me and due to the fact ive been bankrupted im now living with my dad who luckily both he and Nero adore each other  :)! Nero’s partial show career is now finished as I dont drive but Im still looking to be invloved in dogs as much as possible. just looking for a way to still be involved but cant think of how apart from continuing my “research” in rare breeds and have surmounted a vast collection of books. One printed 1905 (in German admittedley!) which depicts some beautiful pictures, will show as soon as it arrives 😀

If anyone can think of any way I can be involved with dogs Id love to hear as at this time I would rather keep myself busy,

thank-you

Mandy

Awww MAndy sorry to hear about you and Sean – and also having to give up your two little ones  :'(  :'(  :-*

*Lassie*

So sorry Mandy,it’s been a bad year for break ups it seems 🙁 at least you know that Tyra and Cleo will be well loved. Perhaps you could help Kiz with her books she keeps promising to write ;D Val and Minpin do a lot of research with breeds maybe they can keep you busy.

Mudgie

Hi Mandy

Terrible time when you have to give up pooches because your partner doesnt play by the rules.  I know been there done it last year too  >:(  However the main thing is and this is a totally selfless thing to say – are your pooches happy  ???  BB and Elsa are truly happy and that helps ease my pain.  I miss them terribly but I was not in the position to financially or emotionally to look after three dogs properly.  I did what was right for them not me.  I could have kept them and muddled on but that wasnt the responsible thing to do.  Breaks my heart even 9 months later I miss them so much.  And I can forgive my husband a lot but will never forgive him for that.

What about distance learning courses  ???  where abouts in glasgow you staying now – bet there is something around you that you could get involved in that wouldnt need a car.  ;D  and you could always take pooch on bus  ;D

*Nat*

Sorry to read this Mandy  :'( Hope you find something you enjoy doing soon  :-*

((hugs)) mandy i hope things get better soon for you :-*

Anonymous

Sorry to read this Mandy.
    Don’t give up on Nero’s showing get yourself to a ringcraft club they are cheap and I bet it’s not far to one, you may well meet someone that does drive that you could go with, there is a site on the board somewhere that is for car sharing, you could also look up an agility club, or good OB classes none cost a fortune and you will still have your hand in the world of dogs.
    There are a lot of shows not far from you in Glasgow its not the end of the world Scotlands full of dogs
    Val

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime