Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

To cold for Ring Craft.

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion To cold for Ring Craft.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    vinya12

I am supposed to be going to Ring Craft tonight but its freezing out. It would be OK if I had a car. But waiting at a bus stop in this weather is horrible . I did not go last week ether as I was feeling unwell, but we did go to the club match on the Monday. I will have to make shore I go next week now. Lets hope its not as cold. The worst part is getting the bus back as its late 9.30pm and dark and in a very quite place. I hate waiting for the bus home on my own, and I worry about someone trying to take zhaan. I do get a lift now and then but not very often. Will do some training in the house tonight ,though there’s not much room to gait. Took zhaan for a short walk earlier but even she was not happy about it being so cold, she likes sitting by the fire. Some Spitz lol.

*Nick*

good lord , whatever you do , don’t move here  😉

vinya12

hehe where do you live?

Anonymous

canada lol !!!!!!!!!

GSPmad

And if you look at the Sadie pic at the bottom of his sig – it gets plenty snowy.  😮 ;D

vinya12

what I hate about UK weather is that it changes so quickly you don’t get time to adjust. in the summer it can go from cold to hot over night and by the time you are just getting used to the heat it gets cold again. This week the weather has gone really cold, and I was just not ready for it, now I am sneezing urrr

vinya12

I wish it would snow, it  gets warmer here when it snows, witch is why we say its to cold for snow. I was hoping for snow so I can take a photo of zhaan playing in it    :happy:

:nono: no snow please  :scared:

Is cold here too – been freezing my backside off best part of the day! labrador puppy cuddles made up for that though  :yes:

vinya12

hehe yes i go to bed with an Elkhound one side of me a chihuahua the other side and a cat by my feet. its so cosy 🙂

I been taking a hot water bottle to bed – shows its cold i normally have window open all year – Honey helps keep my feet warm though  ;D

.dodger.

can i have your snow when it comes then Suz ;D we just looove the snow and i got my fav piccie of dodge when it was snowing :yes:

you certainly can Laura will send it your way if it appears  😀

I love snow too!  I’ve been out with my thermal longjohns on this week! LOL!  😀

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime