Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

To Val

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Diesel73

To Val;

Val….

what can i say? You have left. You who was the body of this board.
    You, who have given more than 5 years of your life to this board, to us.
    Over 5 years you have given us all the advice we needed, offered us all the help we seeked.
    And now you have gone…
    You will be deeply missed Val, your knowledge, your kindness, your devotion to dogs, your humor, and you yourselfy. Even your posts to the joke-section will be missed.
    I will even miss reading about your little fluffy girl’s victories, ofwhich i’m sure she’ll win under your supervision.

Girl, you were the captain of this grand oceanliner, that has turned into a battle ship  🙁 .
    But a salute and hail to you Val! It has been a great pleasure to have served with you. And i thank you from the bottom of my heart so much for all that you have done for us.

xxx
    Diesel73

Anonymous

I haven’t been on the board all that long but when I first joined everyone was really supportive (and still are). This board would not exist without the mods doing such a good job. I couldn’t believe what a mine of information was here thanks to all the people.
    I have no idea what has happened and am guessing that it is not just one or two posts, I just feel sad that it has got this far. How are we supposed to help others when we turn on eachother?
    Everyone is entitiled to their own opinion and has a right to express it, so long as it is not rude or aggressive to others. I have posted a couple of times only to be shot down by people – this is not what I joined the board for. I joined for help and support, to discuss dog things with like minded people, and who knows, offer my help and support when needed.
    Val – you will be very much missed and were a huge part of this board, with lots of experience and advice.

xx

xtine

Very well put Diesel, as always  :-*
    I don’t think it was said enough how much your work on this board was appreciated, I know i for one am guilty of that  :-[

.dodger.

really well said Diesel :-*
    I still can’t imagine the board without you Val and I’m truly upset that it has come down to this :'( I will miss you greatly and would like to thank you for all the help and advise you have given to me over the past two years, you are a brilliant person :-*

Ditto is all i can say  :'(

Izzie

Beautifully said Diesel  :-* :-* :-*

Most of us probably didnt say enough, but we do appreciate the help, advice and the friendship you have given Val.

I doubt I would have been in a position to deal with Jess’s foot with Val’s constant support and advice.

Another mentor who I have probably annoyed more than anyone!  ;D ;D ;D

Wish you would change your mind Val  :'( :-* :-* :-* :-*

*Lassie*

That was beautiful Diesel :-*

Please come back Val and Rough, we need you :pray:

ditto deisel
    val you will be greatly missed please come back :-*

Aly12

I have just seen this today and am sorry to see Val has left.  I hope she is alright. I don’t know why she has left but I hope no-one has upset her on here.

Anonymous

Val knows how I feel about her she has been a great friend and show advisor to me over the past couple of years and without her Kodi wouldnt be were she is today. (and today you would have been proud)
    I think that it was probably my words that made her leave, but I cant believe that it was just that one comment, you know me say what I think ::) Rough had already posted and decided to leave half an hour before I posted so I dont know why she has gone too. :-\
    🙁

If Val reads this well I said all I have to say to you, I wont miss you TOO much on here because I always know where you are, but wont be same without you Val – and you Rough but you cant hide from me either  :-*

Diesel73

:nono:

You guys missed the point. This topic is not about who done what, or who said what. This topic is not about the remaining ‘us’. This topic is about VAL, and Val alone. A topic dedicated to her dedication to the board… which was infact her dedication to us ourselves and our dogs. It is Val that deserves to be in the spotlights in this topic, not the ‘what happend fact’.

But Suz is right  😉 , it is only fair to salute Rough  :-* aswell. She also have given us a great lot.

Diesel  :-*  :-*

Izzie

[quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=13592.msg259340#msg259340 date=1233517562]
    :nono:

You guys missed the point. This topic is not about who done what, or who said what. This topic is not about the remaining ‘us’. This topic is about VAL, and Val alone. A topic dedicated to her dedication to the board… which was infact her dedication to us ourselves and our dogs. It is Val that deserves to be in the spotlights in this topic, not the ‘what happend fact’.

But Suz is right  😉 , it is only fair to salute Rough  :-* aswell. She also have given us a great lot.

[/quote]

Nicely put Diesel, :-* :-* but dont forget Dyane too, she shared a lot of her knowledge too.

Gracie

Val I will miss you! between you and Bev I dont think there was anything you didnt know! Will most def miss you, your straight talking tell it like it is (in a good way  :-*) all your witchy woo stuff

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime