Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Transferring phone\ broadband

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion Transferring phone\ broadband

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    GSPmad

long story… but… if you have both phone and broadband from one provider (tiscali) in one place, and phone contract with another provider (bt) and broadband with another provider (plusnet) in another place – how do you go about cancelling the contract in the first place (tiscali) and moving the phone & broadband contracts from the second place to the first place?  ???  :help:

*Lassie*

tiscali should tell you what you have to do to cancel your contract with them. Moving contacts – pass
    Mini Pin may be able to help with that one, I’m not that good with technology  :embarrass:

Anonymous

eeep !!!!

tiscali – find out if you are still tied into a contract and if you are what happens if you stop the service and how do you go about it.

BT – put a normal “change of address” request in as if you were moving house, plusnet – do the same but you need to check they still cover the area at the “first place” as some broadband ppl dont.

Claire x

mini pin has gonned awayyyyyy  – we only have kiz-pin 😀

GSPmad

thank you. 🙂

not tied into contract with tiscali as far as i know – been with them over 2 years – but am with the other 2. do you know how long they take to transfer phone and b\b?  :-\

Anonymous

Don’t know about B/B but when I moved my phone over to AOL it was done by them within 24 hours 
    Val

[quote author=GSPmad link=topic=12751.msg246278#msg246278 date=1224618411]
    thank you. 🙂

not tied into contract with tiscali as far as i know – been with them over 2 years – but am with the other 2. do you know how long they take to transfer phone and b\b?  :-\
    [/quote]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime