Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Travelodge puts up prices!

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion Travelodge puts up prices!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

i don’t blame people for charging but what about the people that go and don’t make a mess, why should they pay for those that do, why not just introduce an extra charge to cover situation where people have left more mess and leave the base charge at a decent amount.  I also don’t agree with people/companies charging for ‘extra’ cleaning because you have a dog and then NOT doing the extra cleaning!

Mudgie

I agree with a little extra for a dog coming to stay  ;D  hey they can be smelly and hairy and make a mess – that is acceptable.

But if my doggies isnt allowed on bed, has his own bed and doesnt cause any more mess than an extra hoover round or dusting session then that is fine.  I aint paying for others that chew, soil and wee everywhere. 

Anonymous

Hi,

Car hire companies were gonna charge me £35 if I gave my car back all hairy, I let my house on the understanding its kept clean and in good condition and if pets or kids make alot of damage then you get it back from deposit holding company !

It does seem odd just charging anyway – the only thing I can think is that they dont want dog ppl to use their premesis any longer.

Claire x

Justine&Rafe

The OH and I are heading up to the lakes next wknd, and I think the charge is a flat rate £10 for the dog to stay with us.  Varies from place to place up there, from between nothing and up to £10 per night, but TBH I’m just thrilled that we’ve found somewhere where we can take him.  Think there is a huge market of exceptionally loyal (and vocal) dog owners out there that appreciate being able to take their pooches to places.

The only dog friendly pub near my home oop north (it’s in Roddlesworth, near Tockholes) is blimmin brilliant, the food is amazing, and when I went in for lunch with a friend there were no fewer than 12 dogs crammed in.  The place was rammed.  If more places were openly dog friendly 1) I’d be able to stop having to pack a gazillion snacks when I go out, and 2) They’d be receiving my cash and custom.

Anonymous

there are a few dotted around  here 😉  just well kept secrets so not too many ppl go lol !!!

*Lassie*
    Mudgie

i use a fantastic cottage in lakes that is dog friendly – think it is extra £10 per week per dog.

where do you stay in the lakes hun? cos thats where i am  :yes: well 30 mins from  ;D

Mudgie

Midtown Cottages in Lorton

Fantastic place

http://www.midtowncottages.co.uk/

ahhh ok thats near where we got our horse from, i used to spend most of my youth up near there too  ;D

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime