Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Travis’s ear’s

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health Travis’s ear’s

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    travis

Just got back from the vet’s with the boy,despite upping the usage of Val’s ear cleaner Travis is having problems with his ears,since Thursday he wouldn’t even allow me to touch his ears,the vet has said his ears are really inflamed and gunky,I told him that Trav’s ears get cleaned regularly but despite this he has a bad ear infection in both ear’s,the right one being worse.The vet has given me Canural ear drops to be given twice a day plus Trim 80-14 antibiotic’s and Carprodyl 50mg for pain,just wondering if he need’s the painkiller as he is eating and still playing as normal,if I give him the painkiller is there anything I need to keep an eye on as in side effects 🙂

.dodger.

i’m no help but i hope travis is feeling better soon :-*

Mudgie

I would just use the ear drops if he doesnt appear to be in pain – why give him chemicals if he doesnt need them – vets like to cover themselves “just in case”

Your shout hun but dont see the need for belts and braces if one is doing the job

travis

Just needed someone else to tell me what I thought Mudgie,I’ll go with just the drop’s,as Travis and chemical’s don’t mix very well 🙂

Poor Trav, hope he is feeling better soon Mel, and I agree just go with the drops for now. Then see how he goes  :-*

kizkiznobite

try and reduce the red meat in the diet mel…cut out beef for a while and see if there is any improvement….

travis

Okay will do,he doesn’t have beef very often,but will cut it out,does the minced green tripe come from Cows ???

kizkiznobite

yes hun…it does

travis

Perhap’s thats the cause of the problem then,they have tripe about twice a week 🙁

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime