Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

trover dog coats

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs trover dog coats

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Gracie

just looking at these as winter coming up, and they look good for wet muddy walks and post swim..

http://www.muddypaws.co.uk/muddy-paws-grooming-health-towels-and-dri-bags/trover-bone-dry-ultimate-drying-coat/towel/prod_246.html

anyone got one? or know any good alternatives?

Izzie

a friend of mine has them, she rates them highly, I use towelling coats for after baths/wet walks that are made for rescue fundraising

Lisa33

I have just started making Blu a fleecie jacket for when he has been on the shoot, it sucks the water from them and keeps it away from his skin and keeps him warm once he has cooled down in the truck.  It cost me less then a tenner to make! ;D

Sweetypye

http://equafleece.co.uk/store/dogs.html

My dogs do not wear clothes out on walks, however post swim or if they have been working in the cold/rain I will put on their dog jumpers to maintain muscle and joint health.  I have had them for nearly 5 years now and think they are EXCELLENT value for money, easy to put on and take off, no fastenings and the dogs appear to like them too.  Easy to wash and dry.

Gracie

The equafleece look good to, the jumpers seem better with no straps and less muddy belly for in the car.
    Lisa what material have you used?
    Thanks Izzie, I towelling can get heavy tho.

so post walk do you dry them off and put them on or just stick them on??

Lisa33

I have used a microfibre fleece, similar to the equa fleeces.  It wicks the moisture away from the skin.  My sewing machine has buggered up at the moment so I can’t finish it!  Typical when I could really do with it now!! ::) 

It depends on how wet they are, I normally give them a quick dry off and then put them on before they get in the truck.

*Nick*

Gracie, I’ve seen similar to that over here, just can’t remember where at the moment. More like a poncho than anything else, very easy to put on and the dogs seem to like it.  It gets pretty cold over here so a blanket or something like that is essential after an hour or two in sub zero temps.  Especially when the ice and snow start to melt in the car  :canadian:

Have also seen similar to the equafleece, the jumpers and polo designs look really sharp .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime