Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Us last night

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Us last night

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

He looks lovely such a difference

Anonymous

Thanks Val  🙂

Have realised this gone off the topic of dogs a bit – please move if now is better in another section?

Have some pics of Loki on my camera – which will put up when I’ve charged it  ;D

Anonymous

rosie says *kissykiss*

[img width=366 height=468]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b19/clairewarden/Rosie/rosieface.jpg[/img]

he’s gorgeous 🙂 🙂 🙂

William used to hack out aswell – i started with him on a long line and he such a good boy too 🙂  Not done it for ages as somehow even though she’s approaching 20 years old she seems to get stronger every time i get on !!  Synoquin given her a whole new foalhood 🙂

Claire x

wags

i used to take the bosses gun dogs out with me on my road work sessions

ride 1 horse lead 2 horses and 4 black labs and a springer

the tourists used to have a hell of a shock when we came cantering over the fell – and it sure as hell made the mountain bikers move  😀

Awww good boy Loki  ;D Honey would love to do that – but she wants to be sitting on the horse  😉 she likes horses and has a fairly healthy respect of them!

*Nat*

[quote author=wags link=topic=12175.msg234810#msg234810 date=1217964869]

the tourists used to have a hell of a shock when we came cantering over the fell – and it sure as hell made the mountain bikers move  😀
    [/quote]

Lol I bet!! But what great fun  😀  ;D

wags

not really fun when its your job – 8 mile round trip 3/4 times a day – same route – 3 horses each time

it gets very depressing in the rain  😉

*Nat*

Oh you’re not a fair weather rider surely Wags  ;D  😉

I remember when I was about 10 we used to take the school ponies up to the big fields in the dark – totally mad really – but we’d be bareback, headcollar and leadrope for a bridle and charge accross the fields in the dark racing  😮 Wouldn’t catch me doing that now  ;D  😉

wags

hunny – i grew up in cumbria the hope of fair weather is just a dream  😀

*Nat*

Agghhh you need to come dan saff  ;D

Anonymous

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12175.msg234824#msg234824 date=1217967386]
    Awww good boy Loki  ;D Honey would love to do that – but she wants to be sitting on the horse  😉 she likes horses and has a fairly healthy respect of them!
    [/quote]

I went to try a horse (a really young one – 4 years old) a couple of years ago, before I had Reggie on loan, and the (slightly mad) woman showing me the horse took us out on a ride – with her border terrier.  Bizarrely, I ended up with a border terrier up in front of me in the saddle on a very young horse, with huge tractor flying past on road – with mad woman saying ‘not many four years that would tolerate that’… errr no….

Anonymous

[quote author=piglet link=topic=12175.msg234794#msg234794 date=1217962481]
    he’s gorgeous 🙂 🙂 🙂

William used to hack out aswell – i started with him on a long line and he such a good boy too 🙂  Not done it for ages as somehow even though she’s approaching 20 years old she seems to get stronger every time i get on !!  Synoquin given her a whole new foalhood 🙂

Claire x
    [/quote]

Thanks claire  ;D – I wouldn’t risk a long line with Iggy – bound to have a crisis with something flapping near him  ::) – he is fine with dogs charging past him as he’s an irish horse and well used to that  ;D

Am sure they get a second wind at 20  ;D

That’s a lovely pic of Rosie  🙂

Anonymous

[quote author=wags link=topic=12175.msg234810#msg234810 date=1217964869]

[/quote]

Now that’s brave  😮

I’ve ridden and led 2 – but never any dogs with us then.. have ridden out with dogs – but only in control of one horse at the time  ;D  The yard dog (who is now very old and has leukaemia) :'( used to always come on rides with us – wherever we went.. roads – whatever..  not exactly safe  :-[

wags

polo ponies get used to it pritty quick  😉

[quote author=*Nat* link=topic=12175.msg234844#msg234844 date=1217969393]
    Oh you’re not a fair weather rider surely Wags  ;D  😉

I remember when I was about 10 we used to take the school ponies up to the big fields in the dark – totally mad really – but we’d be bareback, headcollar and leadrope for a bridle and charge accross the fields in the dark racing  😮 Wouldn’t catch me doing that now  ;D  😉
    [/quote]

Thats how i got concussion!  🙁 ::)  I’d still do it now though, although my bum would be so sore  😀

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime