Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

VAL,BEV,MY WODAN,URGENT… not urgent anymore

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health VAL,BEV,MY WODAN,URGENT… not urgent anymore

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 139 total)
  • Author
    Diesel73

Hey girls. thanks for all the support, all of you  :-* .
    my woody slept most of the rest of the day. he quiet and very calm. he had quite some water down, and some orsv. yes bev, with potasium. banana… didn’t happen  😛 . he gave me the ‘am a dog, not a pig’ look. usualy does that when i want to feed him something that still looks like fruit or vegetable. when he woke up, he sometimes licked his feet, my hands, wanted his ears massaged… very calm. he only wants to move a few meters when he pees on himself. But when i hold him up, he wants to strech his legs for a few moments, than he wants to lay down again, wants ears massaged and go to sleep again.

Am going to phone the vet urly tomorrow. so that i can be there by the time he gets there. i’ll sleep on the sofa, close to my boy. Normally he sleeps on the sofa on my spot, but i’m not going to put him on the sofa. if he needs to pee, he might try to wobble of the sofa himself and fall on the floor.

my daughter’s got acute afts showing up in her mouth, probably due to the stress of ‘her guard’ being ill. Her guard she called him… wispered to me so he won’t hear ‘i don’t want him to die, i don’t want to miss him, i want him to grow a 100 years old’ and started crying very softly so he wouldn’t hear and she would’nt stress him :'( ….. she papa’s girl  :-* .  My son doing ‘my initial routine’ when shit happens  ::) . my son don’t want to see wodan’s ill, is convinced wodan is going to grow atleast as old as santa and wanted to stuff his kebab in wodan’s feeding bowl  😛 . what we denie is not real. but this time is different, brice does know that now  :-\ .

it might take a while befor i can come online tomorrow, cause got to take wodan to the vet, than my family to the dentist, and than need to stop at the witchshop for sage. So i’ll have my hands full. how i’m going to manage it all will solve itself. if wodan needs me constantly, they’ll have to go alone. i’ll just adapt to the moment.

Typical us  🙁 …. boy has a stroke when vet’s on holiday ànd on a sunday. my girl’s got to suffer too from acute ‘somethings’ and ofcourse we got to be out of camomille and sage, and got to go to the vet, dentist and pick up stuff all at the same time. Why can we not be a normal family for once  ::) .

so i might not be online until tomorrow afternoon, but that also means we are still hanging in there.

kizkiznobite

will be thinking of you…. :-*

xtine

thinking of you here too  :-*

.dodger.

and here :-*

Mudgie

we’ll be checking on and off all day until I know he is okay.  Take care Diesel – be strong  :-* Much Love  :-* :-* :-* :-*

Val

((Hugs)))

Izzie

((HUGS)) to you all

Sorry I couldnt be of more help to you earlier Diesel  :-* :-*

puppyblues

All our fingers crossed xx

Diesel73

Every element has to be against me  ::) . Plane delayed  >:( . Will arrive at his practice at about 2.00-3.00pm.
    My boy had a good sleep. slept from 11pm almost all the time until 7am. i thought it was dies waking me up but it was wodan who was taking himself for a walk around the livingroom  😮 .
    so we keep counting down the hours until noon  :-\ . am going to take a nap with him. saw every hour on the clock last night. wife can take the kids to the dentist alone  😛 .

((hugs)) to everyone, i will be thinking of you :-* at least he was walking around a bit, that must be good

will check back later to see how you and Wodan are :-*

*Nat*

Sorry Diesel been away so only just seen this, hope he’s ok {{{hugs}}} to you all  :-*

xtine

been thinking of you all through the night.. good luck with the vets later  :-*

Val

Are his eyes still rocking?

[quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=14604.msg271096#msg271096 date=1249889485]
    Every element has to be against me  ::) . Plane delayed  >:( . Will arrive at his practice at about 2.00-3.00pm.
    My boy had a good sleep. slept from 11pm almost all the time until 7am. i thought it was dies waking me up but it was wodan who was taking himself for a walk around the livingroom  😮 .
    so we keep counting down the hours until noon  :-\ . am going to take a nap with him. saw every hour on the clock last night. wife can take the kids to the dentist alone  😛 .
    [/quote]

any news on the lad???

Diesel73

we are home….

quote :

Are his eyes still rocking?

Less, but yes they still are. But now you can’t see that from a distance no more. You got to look close into his eyes to see them still moving.

Now that i got my things together again  ::) ….. ok, this is what it is;
    blood was taken and tested. this is the results;
    UREA 2.7mmol/L
    CREA 65µmol/L
    PHOS 1,04mmol/L
    CA 2.49mmol/L
    TP 70g/L
    ALB 36g/L
    GLOB 34g/L
    ALT 70U/L
    ALKB 129 U/L
    TBIL 5ùmo/L
    CHOL 8.15mmol/L
    AMYL 558U/L
    GLU 6.22mmol/L
    RBC 7.1×10^12/L
    HCT 49.7ù
    HGB 17.0g/dL
    MCV69.8fL
    MCH 23.85pg
    MCHC 34.2g/dL
    RDW 15.1%
    %RETIC 0.3%
    RETIC 18.7K/ùL
    WBC 6.86X10^9L
    %NEU 73.2%
    %LYM 12.8%
    %MONO 11.6%
    %EOS 1.7%
    %BASO 0.7%
    NEU 5.02X10^9/L
    LYM 0.88X10^9/L
    MONO 0.79X10^9L
    EOS 0.12X10^9/L
    BASO 0.05X10^9/L
    PLT 434K/ùL
    MPV 11.39/fL
    PDW 17.6%
    PCT 0.5%

medicaments are;
    karsivan (propentofyllinum 50 mg) 2x a dag 1 tablet, for the rest of his life.
    prednisolone 5mg kela (prednisolonum 5mg)
    starting tomorrow 3days 2 tablets 2x a dag
    than 5days 2tablets 1xday
    than 1 month 1 tablet 1x a day
    than 1 month 1/2 tablet 1x adayvit B1 1tablet per 5 kg for atleast 14 days.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 139 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime