- February 1, 2011 at 6:19 pm #64481
Am gobsmacked she booked for 25 feb for hips and elbows. Eye test booked a week before too!! Am feeling nervous already! :help: ;DFebruary 1, 2011 at 7:58 pm #116925
Good News what have you got to be nervous about?
She is what she is no worrying will change that fingers crossed she will be a low score both ends
ValFebruary 19, 2011 at 8:11 pm #116926
;D ;D Eyes clear, vet was V impressed, so much so he took a pic of her eyes and Anna’s eyes! ;DFebruary 19, 2011 at 8:50 pm #116927
Brilliant now the hips onward and upward LOLFebruary 19, 2011 at 8:59 pm #116928
pdp1 test went in as well so waiting to hear back from that tooFebruary 19, 2011 at 9:02 pm #116929*Nat*Member
fingers crossed Izzie :-*February 21, 2011 at 10:46 pm #116930
Fanks Nat, pdp1 test should beclear as both parents are clear but breeder insisted on having it done anyway.
4 days to go 😮February 25, 2011 at 4:14 pm #116931
Got some serious thinking to do with who I put her with, hips dont look so good got 2 options but one line breeding with a tested dog or a well bred dog who is untested but littermates hae come back wellFebruary 25, 2011 at 6:08 pm #116932
I would never never use an untested dog, having said that I would not line breed on dicky hips either
What did Marilyn score them about….February 25, 2011 at 6:16 pm #116933
She wouldnt say, just not so good.
Line sire has a very low hip score (17)February 25, 2011 at 6:20 pm #116934
Rest of the studs are either throwing out rubbish pups (jaws going, legs going, entropian) or are too close to a particular line that I want to get out of the line.February 25, 2011 at 9:56 pm #116935
Thats not so bad then for your breed any idea of the Coed ? I don’t know if you Clumber people keep databases.
Your breed sounds like it’s in a sorry state if healthy studs are in that short a supply
Line sire has a very low hip score (17)February 25, 2011 at 10:19 pm #116936
Will send you emails of the 2 studs am thinking of got the pedigrees for both if she were to have pups from either, and the coed
Have had long talks with my breeder, she knows where I stand on this and my concerns with going with the untested dog.March 24, 2011 at 4:11 pm #116937
Absolutely gutted :'( :'( :'(
36/38 total 74
Now am questioning what to do :-\April 2, 2011 at 9:21 pm #116938
Oh Hell what does the breeder say has she had any others in the litter ex-rayed.
I am home again now
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.