Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Val – that poodle again

Home Archive Forums Messages from Admin Mods Gossip Val – that poodle again

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

You get my email the other day- have sent you a few lately……..but anyway – i told that girl NOT to get puppy told her why and also what you had said – she says shes still going to get him  >:( seen recent pics – pups looking huge…….so shes and i quote ‘happier about getting him now hes turning into a bruiser’  🙁  🙁

Val

Some people you can’t help she sounds like one of them hope they have eye tested done
    Val

she said all tests are done but…….well is no info on her labradoodle site that says anything about the mins – only that the dad of this litter has been used to create ‘mini’ labradoodes………..

Val

Had a lass this morning crying at my gate with a Labrawhatit looked sort of like a poodle with dreadlocks only bigger and heavier.
    Asked me if I would do something with him as he couldn’t see where he was going, I asked her if she knew the breeder she said yes she was a nice lady, I said got see her then I took my scissors down to the gate cut the dreadlocks out of it’s eyes and sent her on her way.
    I refuse to do anymore of this dam’d dogs if the like of her want to pay 1,000 pounds for a dog then the breeder can do the work
    Val

Quite agree drives me bloody mad, and they just dont want to listen do they  :nono:

Val

No all she said to me was what a lovely temperment he had,, I said why would he be any different labs and poodle both have good temperments too.
    She goes passed my house often so will see how long the dreadlocks stay on the dog.
    It was my New Years promise to myself NO more Labrawhatists
    Val

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=13866.msg263000#msg263000 date=1236880221]
    Quite agree drives me bloody mad, and they just dont want to listen do they  :nono:
    [/quote]

Im not taking on any more either – the ones i do are lovely, ones never brushed but at least gromed enough so that it doesnt matter too much! All i ever get is nice temperment and how gorgeous they are……….. ::)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime