Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Valllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Archive Forums Messages from Admin Mods Gossip Valllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

My mini comp poodle came into season this week  ;D so she gonna be all fine for the comp in may!  ;D

Val

Yes that will do nicely  :agree:

Oh and to you all  😀

One of my customers dog just had fairly major surgery (2nd time) to remove bladder stones – she very poorly. I went to groom the other dogs and went upstiars to see her – her little face lit up then she growled the other two away cos she always gets cuddles first  p:-) her mummy said it was the brightest shes been since hse had it done  :-* she then proceeded to roll on her back and show me her wound  😀 and let me stroke her tummy by it – she wont let mummy or daddy look  >:D  😉

Then today i did a very elderly nearly 16 lhasa apso – poor girl she very stiff and lossing her mind a little, not keen on being groomed – but afterwards she was running around the garden like a puppy – no limp, i dont know if the heat from the dryers helps because shes always the same after  ??? her mummy was welling up to see her – days like that make my job even more worth while  :yes:

I have to work a couple hours this sunday – finish the groom on the poor norfolk whos tongue i cut  :-[ he is fine apparently……….lets hope he doesnt scream in horror when he sees me !

[quote author=Val link=topic=13941.msg264003#msg264003 date=1237583092]
    Yes that will do nicely  :agree:
    [/quote]

;D certainly will, her mummy said when i groomed her last will you have a look and she was a bit swollen – but cant believe she finally come into season!  😀

Izzie

I think Val should change her username to something more suitable

like Vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :agree: 😉 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

No cos then EVERYONE will keep calling her that – I think she secretly likes it when i yell like that – is only cos i reaaaaaaaly wanted her to know  ;D  😀

Val

Your right  :agree:

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=13941.msg264050#msg264050 date=1237622733]
    No cos then EVERYONE will keep calling her that – I think she secretly likes it when i yell like that – is only cos i reaaaaaaaly wanted her to know  ;D  😀
    [/quote]

Vaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllll  ;D sorry couldnt resist!

No seriously more good news – i can take the silver labradoodle to eurogroom  -long as i ‘dont do a poodle trim on him’  :ok:  ;D she had to say yes she owes me spent last two days trying to rearrange diary to move her appointment  😉

Val

Suzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz have not seen the doddle

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=13941.msg264102#msg264102 date=1237668999]
    Vaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllll  ;D sorry couldnt resist!

No seriously more good news – i can take the silver labradoodle to eurogroom  -long as i ‘dont do a poodle trim on him’  :ok:  ;D she had to say yes she owes me spent last two days trying to rearrange diary to move her appointment  😉
    [/quote]

You havent? Ok here he is – just after his pet trim so grooming him a week on monday wont do much………..just tidy him up then he have plenty of growth for eurogroom…..

Apparently philip langdon is judging some classes – i say good means he wont be competing in the st podle class  😀

Val

Nice at least he looks poode  :yes:ish

kizkiznobite

nice groom….but cant say much about dog …whats his temperament like…

Val

bet it’s good have never met one that isn’t but then most labs and poodles have nice temperment he’s the first I have seen leaning towards the poodle most have hair like the lab that grows like a poodle
    Val

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=13941.msg264121#msg264121 date=1237706304]
    nice groom….but cant say much about dog …whats his temperament like…
    [/quote]

Val his coat is more like a poodle than some of the poodles i do  😀

Now now Bev  😉  :-* His temperment is spot on – i dont agree with them but if im going to groom them then i want them all to be like this boy – see how he stands no strap, he wont move – and he loves his aunty suz very very very much  :-*

Actually Val i do another one chocolate colour – called very originally  ::) Curly! Hes the spit of this boy think they may be litter brothers as i know Mister up there had choc brothers they even both have the same sway back and stocky figure  😀 he too has a poodle coat – the vet shaved a foot a while back as he had to have a nail taken off – i threatened to do all feet the same cos he definately has poodle feet – she threatened to kill me so was really a no go from the start  >:D  ;D

Well……….one of the judges of my st poodle class is mr j lynn – the owner of the standard that came reserve at crufts ……………..

yup got my entry forms yesterday!

Val

But without Mike he’s just a good poodle Mike makes him a special poodle  :agree:

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=13941.msg264350#msg264350 date=1237880920]
    Well……….one of the judges of my st poodle class is mr j lynn – the owner of the standard that came reserve at crufts ……………..

[/quote]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime