Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

very disturbing….

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs in the News very disturbing….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    kizkiznobite

so dont click if you easy upset….

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7695303.stm

B*****ds!  :boooo: :boooo:

If they were doing that next door to me, i’d kill them!  >:(

Anonymous

Saw that earlier. Not good, not good at all. Still makes you wonder why a member of the public had to do the survielance for them if the RSPCA had been investigating it for so long.

GSPmad

didn’t think i was easy to upset….

…shame i am at comp as wanted to leap wall and get b******s by the throat  >:( >:D and then leave with the dogs….  p:-)

you could tell how often it happened by the way they cowered….  :'( :'( :'(

and bless that neighbour for buying the camera equipment – she rescued those dogs.

Anonymous

a collie *blub* ………..

thank you neighbour – i wish for you that no bad things happen for your braveness.

thats disgusting. i hope they loose their jobs.  >:(

*Lassie*

Saw it on the news >:( they deserve a good kicking >:D

.dodger.

that is disgraceful >:( i wouldn’t be able to control myself if i lived next to them >:(

and to think we trust these people to help keep us safe from people like them >:(

found that very distressing, that dog knew what was coming before the door even opened so so sad  :'(  :'(

Mudgie

I couldnt watch it – never clicked it – would have just upset me – stuff like that doesnt happen in mudgies world – sad I know but I really dont have the ability to deal with that sort of stuff

travis

It’s been on all the Welsh news programmes and in the local newspaper’s,those poor dog’s,I hope these 2 lose their jobs >:(

Absolutely shocking and disturbing too, without a doubt they shouldn’t keep their jobs, you wouldn’t believe that they are both police officers, shame on them and those poor dogs, my heart goes out to them, very sad indeed

Misty23

Couldn;t watch it but I hope they both loose their jobs over this it’s absolutely disgusting

Diesel73

[quote author=Mark. link=topic=12878.msg247680#msg247680 date=1225224425]
    Saw that earlier. Not good, not good at all. Still makes you wonder why a member of the public had to do the survielance for them if the RSPCA had been investigating it for so long.
    [/quote]
    I know why it sometimes takes sooooo long, why it seem to can go on forever.
    Because if it not seen in secret than people like that will seem to be just normal good people to their dogs. I lived with one my entire childhood. He had 1 of our dogs put down just because it didn’t come when he said ‘here’. Told the vet and e-ve-ry-bo-dy else though that the dog had bitten me  :'( . 2 of our dogs just ‘disapeared’….. yeah right  >:( . Drove car over one of our dogs….. The last one i took with me when i moved out of the house…. But not before he drowned my dog once. My mam got him out of the water and made him breath again. Otherwise i would have lost him too.

Nobody, none, no-one could have guessed the real reasons. To others he was good as gold with pets  >:( ….. I know those people when i see them. The only thing my father tought me very well, is how to recognise people ‘like that’  :-\ .

GSPmad

[quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=12878.msg247932#msg247932 date=1225310117]
    [quote author=Mark. link=topic=12878.msg247680#msg247680 date=1225224425]
    [/quote]
    I know why it sometimes takes sooooo long, why it seem to can go on forever.
    Because if it not seen in secret than people like that will seem to be just normal good people to their dogs. I lived with one my entire childhood. He had 1 of our dogs put down just because it didn’t come when he said ‘here’. Told the vet and e-ve-ry-bo-dy else though that the dog had bitten me  :'( . 2 of our dogs just ‘disapeared’….. yeah right  >:( . Drove car over one of our dogs….. The last one i took with me when i moved out of the house…. But not before he drowned my dog once. My mam got him out of the water and made him breath again. Otherwise i would have lost him too.

Nobody, none, no-one could have guessed the real reasons. To others he was good as gold with pets  >:( ….. I know those people when i see them. The only thing my father tought me very well, is how to recognise people ‘like that’  :-\ .

[/quote]

😮 😮 That is awful Diesel.  :'(  :-*

I hate it when you see people walking their dogs along the road then they lift their arm and the dog instinctively cowers – you just know.  🙁

I lift my arm and dog says ‘Where’s the tennis ball, you going to throw it?’  ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime