Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

very disturbing….

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs in the News very disturbing….

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    *Lassie*

No wonder you are so protective of your boys Diesel, that’s an awful thing to have to live with 🙁

Diesel73
    quote :

I lift my arm and dog says ‘Where’s the tennis ball, you going to throw it?’  

Mine go ‘can i eat it?’  😀

Yeah…. i know what you mean. I once knocked over a broom and stick fell on Diesel’s head when he was little Diesypupper. Now everytime i quickly pick up a broom or a shovle or anything with a stick on he cowers too. Man, i hate that  :-[ .

[quote author=*Lassie* link=topic=12878.msg247944#msg247944 date=1225311392]
    No wonder you are so protective of your boys Diesel, that’s an awful thing to have to live with 🙁
    [/quote]
    Hmmm, all that stuff did make me the way i am. That why i can’t hear puppies cry. Always remembers me of a little puppie being janked by the ears for crying at night because puppie felt soooo alone 🙁  .

But hey  :happy: , it also made it possible for my boys to sleep on my bed, be pampered as puppies, being served my pizza (no Bev  :-* , did not do it again, yes Bev, have stopped doing that, am soooo over that and am not making up with junkfood no more  :embarrass: . )……. Out of something bad, sometimes grows something good  😉 .

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/wales/7747416.stm

They got community service  ::)  at least the dogs have been rehomed….but they’ll get new ones eventually  >:(

xtine

Diesel that’s so sad  :'(  am speechless  :-X

I couldn’t watch the vid.. would upset me too much

Diesel  :-* your dogs love you x

And am not suprised they only got community service  :-X

Diesel73

[quote author=Foxisle_crazy link=topic=12878.msg253194#msg253194 date=1227739721]
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/wales/7747416.stm

They got community service  ::)  at least the dogs have been rehomed….but they’ll get new ones eventually  >:(
    [/quote]
    Don’t be too upset because they got ‘just’ community service. It more than they would get in many many other countries ànd … the dogs got to be rehomed. Atleast now they much better of.

Mudgie

“It was unacceptable.

“In modern times, it is totally inappropriate to use physical violence as part of a training regime.”

Never a truer word been said. 

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime