Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Walking dogs together that are not that keen on eachother

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Walking dogs together that are not that keen on eachother

• This topic has 50 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I know… that’s what i was worried about – I’d be mortified if someone said it to me – and I know my dog isn’t perfect  :-\

Yes – I did think about that article – although emailing that over is also tantamount to saying ‘your dog is rude’  :-\

Anonymous

Thought you lot might be interested in an update on this.

Loki and this dog are now walking together fine. They clearly have no interest in each other – but the boxer has stopped being so assertive (with any dog) and the owner and i were wondering if this was anything to do with his hormones settling down?  For info – the dog is 7 and was neutered at Battersea just before being rehomed to the new owner.

Is funny when they first greet – both of them go ‘ooh another dog’ and bound towards each other – then they both seem to go ‘oh it’s you’ and veer away – they do get close – but they just ignore each other totally and interact with all of the other dogs. perhaps occasionally having a quick sniff – but no agression at all.

anyway – that is my update  ;D

kizkiznobite

sarah…bump this…just done  scan read  got to go off…but…this good obs…and…i want to read between lines and maybe ask q’s

Anonymous

no worries – personally interested in what’s going on between them in terms of communication actually, cos they really do show no sign of fighting at all these days. 

The owner has been working hard on training the dog and I didn’t actually expect us to all be able to walk together so easily tho.

Hi,

I am impressed by owners obvious dedication to their dog and maturity in taking on your comments 🙂  So pleased that if they cant be friends they atleast not ripping eachother apart !!

As for lurchers … biased l’il me thinks they make rather good ‘tellers off’ 😀

Claire x

Anonymous

Just bumping this  🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime