Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

want list…..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    kizkiznobite

The ‘I want for xmas’ list

Ami…a new giggle ball because the wee git has hidden mine and I can’t find it  >:D

Cubert…whatever she gets  ;D

Falkor …a new body  🙁

Mo…some peace and quiet ::)

Me …a new camera  🙂

Ami…a new squeaky ball cos the wee git has removed squeak from mine  >:D

Cubert…whatever she gets  :butt:

Falkor…some peace and quiet  :sleepy:

Mo…a new body  :yes:

Me… a new camera  🙂

Ami…a new teddy cos the wee git has ripped mine up  >:D

Cubert…whatever she gets  :gum:

Falkor…a new bed

Mo…more hours in the day  ::)

Me…a new camera  🙂

whatsthisxmaslarkanywayandwhyaretheresocksonthemantleandwhatsallthispaperforandwhydoesmumkeepsayingandwhentreegoesupleaveitaloneandnolegcocking cubert  :happy:

Izzie

😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

Anonymous

Glad that you’re still hanging on to your sense of humour! 🙂

xtine

list doesn’t seem too unreasonble to me Bev  :agree: an with the new camera we can loads of pics of Cubert!!!  :yes:
    Have no idea what i want for xmas… hasn’t hit my radar at all yet!  :help:
    Always get new pjs  ;D 2 sizes too big so i can slob in them  :yes: and have just ruined a pair by dying them green in the wash by mistake

a new sock drawer would be good.. HATE trying to find a pair these days.. is mission impossible  >:D

Fritz would like a new toy I’m sure  :yes:

Anonymous

I think I know what Loki would like  ::)

A girlfriend  😀

Agree with xtine – we need more cubert pics  ;D  Hope you get your camera  ;D

Justine&Rafe

Rafe tried to “help” me with wrapping my fella’s (yes, I know, but he bought me 2 new dresses for my trouble bless!) Christmas presents yesterday…

Rafe – wotcha got there in that bag mum, can I see it, is it for me? Can I have it anyway?

me – no, beggar off.

Rafe – and what’s that big long VERY stick looking thing with red men on it for? Can I play with it?

Repeat ad infinitum with EACH present, EACH time I got the sellotape out and EACH bit of ribbon.

Until he just lay there, with both paws hanging on to the roll of paper.  Still hoping it was going to turn into a game.

xtine

Fritz waits for the cellotpe to be left unattended and he chews it  >:D then he tears up the inner tube from the paper and makes a big mess  :yes:
    >:D

*Nat*

LOL Bev  😀 I take it you want a new camera  ;D

Justine&Rafe

xtine – oh how have we been there too!  Always when you need it most.

Justine&Rafe

oooh, and Bev, if you get your new camera  😉 see if you can get a magic one which is capable of taking a pic of a Rafe standing still!

kizkiznobite

does that include no tail wag even if rest of body is motionless ?? ah right…..

hang on emailing japan  ;D

😀 😀 😀

*Lassie*

Lets hope you get your new camera after all the hints ;D
    Tam has got a giggle ball for his present, got to wrap it up first as he will unwrap all our presents if I don’t. He always unwraps Willow’s as she just stands there staring at it as if by magic it will unwrap itself ::)

Cubert can have a Bramble cat for Christmas >:D She has shredded half the gift wrap and buggered off with the ribbon bows for the presents. We haven’t dared to put the tree up, she will use it as a kitty climbing frame.

Ahhhhhh Bev sure Santa can help with a few of those wishes  😉  :-*

Honey wants – she doesnt actually care  😀 she wont open them either just play with the paper once ive opened them for her – hers are wrapped and in her stocking though  ;D

Shes far to busy guarding MY presents, got a fair few from my lovely customers, I always save them for xmas day, they are on the floor in my bedroom – Buster been told off twice for daring to look in their direction – god help anyone who touches them, she takes this job VERY seriously. My mum said she wishes she could do that just leave stuff lying around (some of its chocolate!)but Honey wont touch cos shes a good girl  :yes:

xtine

[quote author=*Lassie* link=topic=13263.msg255091#msg255091 date=1229373633]
    Lets hope you get your new camera after all the hints ;D
    Tam has got a giggle ball for his present, got to wrap it up first as he will unwrap all our presents if I don’t. He always unwraps Willow’s as she just stands there staring at it as if by magic it will unwrap itself ::)

Cubert can have a Bramble cat for Christmas >:D She has shredded half the gift wrap and buggered off with the ribbon bows for the presents. We haven’t dared to put the tree up, she will use it as a kitty climbing frame.
    [/quote]

i LOVE Bramble.. that girl got spirit  😀  ;D  :yes:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime