Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Want to see Groenendaeler energy?

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Want to see Groenendaeler energy?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Diesel73

Watch this. And specially watch the Greeny at the beginning. This what my boys like befor they get to do what they do  😉 .
    Energy hiiiiiigh high. The way of barking just befor he can take off, the taking of like a bullet, the way the dog moves….everything typical Groenendaeler. This is how a Belgian is in motion. Think a few birds infront of the dog and it could have been one of my boys. The dog in the vid has very simular tone of bark like my Dieselboy too  😉 .
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7qUJa1PVdA[/youtube]

Anonymous

stunning !!!!!!!!

love the creepy-barking at beginning lol 😀

:surprise: wow!!!

GSPmad

Love the bounce bounce bounce at the start.  😀

Someone showed me a vid of Malinois working on Youtube and the speed is scary.  😮

Do you do agility with yours Diesel?

*Lassie*

Think I’ll stick with what I’ve got 😉 Groenendaelers are too energetic for me :embarrass:

Diesel73

[quote author=piglet link=topic=12744.msg245957#msg245957 date=1224447056]
    stunning !!!!!!!!

love the creepy-barking at beginning lol 😀
    [/quote]
    Aaaaaah, that ty-pi-ca-ly for a good breed Groenendaeler  😉 . That is good workingstamina. But……. this why the oblivient people say Groenendaeler are nervous. They don’t understand the energy levels this dog’s got and mistake his need to work for nervosity. When Greenboy don’t get what he needs, he will do exactly this -that ‘creepy barking hahaha  😀 -, and he will do this to YOU, IN your house and TO your arse  😛 .
    Wodan older now, he calmer, but still does this from time to time. Diesel like this everyday every morning, just as Wodan did when he was Diesel’s age and …… Diesel responds like the dog ON the vid, TO the dog on the vid everytime i put it on  :happy: .

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12744.msg245960#msg245960 date=1224447266]
    :surprise: wow!!!
    [/quote]
    The boys say;
    Still would like to groom us?  >:D

[quote author=GSPmad link=topic=12744.msg245964#msg245964 date=1224447586]
    Love the bounce bounce bounce at the start.  😀

Someone showed me a vid of Malinois working on Youtube and the speed is scary.  😮

Do you do agility with yours Diesel?
    [/quote]
    Belgaboys are FAMOUS for their bullettake-off and bendyness  😉 . the ‘bounce’ is what they all do when they go hyperbalistic. In e-xact-ly the very same way. Yep, they fast little buggers  😀 .

No, don’t do agility, my boys herd. Wodan did IPO though like my Bouviers did. Not on regular bases no more, just when we like to go. Now it been a while ago. Diesel tages along. They best at tracking. They track person down,  bark and guard him. It just a game.
    To do decent agility on regular bases is to far away from us  :-\ .

[quote author=*Lassie* link=topic=12744.msg245966#msg245966 date=1224448129]
    Think I’ll stick with what I’ve got 😉 Groenendaelers are too energetic for me :embarrass:
    [/quote]
    :-* .
    That why you will very rarely see me promoting my breed on the forum. This is a dog send from heaven, but not for everybody. It really takes no sweat to teach and raise a Groenendaeler. The are born with recall and will to work, and all they want is to be withyouwithyouwithyou. But they NEED to DO physical things with you. The boys like this when we come home too. Can you now imagine what was like when we came home after 3 days of Eurodisney?  😉

.dodger.

makes dodger look sane  :surprise:

Wow, i love how he doesn’t move from the spot despite all the bouncing around!  😀

GSPmad

[quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=12744.msg245976#msg245976 date=1224448963]
    Can you now imagine what was like when we came home after 3 days of Eurodisney?  😉
    [/quote]

Along with the sugar high from the ice cream?  :surprise:

Diesel73

[quote author=GSPmad link=topic=12744.msg245982#msg245982 date=1224449177]
    [quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=12744.msg245976#msg245976 date=1224448963]
    Can you now imagine what was like when we came home after 3 days of Eurodisney?  😉
    [/quote]

Along with the sugar high from the ice cream?  :surprise:
    [/quote]
    YES! Exactly like that emoticon of yours  :yes: . And yep, they were aaaaall juiced up with sugah  ::) .

[quote author=.dodger. link=topic=12744.msg245979#msg245979 date=1224449097]
    [/quote]
    You think? Told you befor, give Dodgeboy to me, bet i can make him resemble my boys, maybe not with this energylevel, but still…….  😉 . This is what your boy could be good at Laura  :-* , he a workdude.

[quote author=Foxisle_crazy link=topic=12744.msg245981#msg245981 date=1224449170]
    Wow, i love how he doesn’t move from the spot despite all the bouncing around!  😀
    [/quote]
    Nice to see that ha? The will to work and knowing it going tocome, but not quite yet……. Like kids bounching around the Xmastree pressents  😀 .

Dree

Loved it, Diesel.  :yes:  Drum is already barking at me when I get his dumb-bell out.  ::)  Fantastic dogs, with a fire in their belly.  ;D

.dodger.

[quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=12744.msg245990#msg245990 date=1224449997]
    [quote author=.dodger. link=topic=12744.msg245979#msg245979 date=1224449097]
    [/quote]
    You think? Told you befor, give Dodgeboy to me, bet i can make him resemble my boys, maybe not with this energylevel, but still…….  😉 . This is what your boy could be good at Laura  :-* , he a workdude.

[/quote]
    i’m working on the working him bit :yes: just getting him and me back on track then you’ll be proud of the working boyo dodge will be ;D

Anonymous

Lovely have to say I have never met one like that in the UK can’t even remember seeing one do agility

*Nick*

A lot of Belgians do agility over here…absolutely the best weavers of any dog. Some are faster (kelpies) but none more stylish  8)

Diesel73

[quote author=Val link=topic=12744.msg246005#msg246005 date=1224450713]
    Lovely have to say I have never met one like that in the UK can’t even remember seeing one do agility
    [/quote]
    No?  😮 …….. I am absolutely shocked and little sad too 🙁 . This is how a true Belgian should be…… Inside the house all they do is eat, hang out and sleep. But once that back or frontdoor is opened it bingo-time.  >:D
    Strangly but true we don’t have to many long haired Belgians walking around here, but like what Nick said, lots of them either work, do agility or flyball or IPO. Usually because pretty pupper just drives owner  nuts with his energy befor he reaches the age of 3 months hahaha 😀 . Or they’ll project their energy towards eachother and fight and quarel all the time  ::) .

I did read lots of times on foreign websited that their breeders try to breed out the ‘nervousity’. Makes me want to .
    If they are truely nervous, than they are either badly breed, not well socialized, or bottle up to the max with energy.
    Nothing else but top speed, jumping over stuff and taking fast curves can make a Groenendaeler look as good as he can. One those moments i find them stunningly drop dead gorgeous. Thàn it is sooooo clear what they are made for.

I think that it because their outer appearance, people underestimate what these dogs can do. And even more important, what these boys NEED.

[quote author=*Nick* link=topic=12744.msg246062#msg246062 date=1224459792]
    A lot of Belgians do agility over here…absolutely the best weavers of any dog. Some are faster (kelpies) but none more stylish  8)
    [/quote]
    You are soooooo still hooked on the Belgians  😉 …….. Sadie won’t mind a nice longhaired Belgaboyfriend  :whistle: .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime