Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

we got livia staying…

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip we got livia staying…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 133 total)
  • Author
    kizkiznobite

long story why…izz can explain  ;D

she a bundle of fun….sure has hell livened us all up …. she is lying on ami’s back on the sofa snoring her head off….mo has gone to bed and if i move for the camera she will get off and follow me…she is in love with cubert – keeps grooming him and then tarts with him  :-* :-* …he thinks he in for a shag  >:D

Izzie

Little hussy, she never normally like this, its Cubes being a manwhore  😛

livs went to Bev cause I am on a dogsitting job, been booked since Sept, friend has 3 clumbers and all 3 have got KC, the 2 boys have it the worst as they reinfected themselves, they both on AB’s now. Have been here since 21 Oct and staying till 6 Nov, which is a long time to leave mine.

Couldnt leave Livs with mum as Dad is being a pain again, and she will ruin the cues I have in place with Livs. Soo left Livs with Bev and Mo. I got 3 entire clumbers with the possibility that the bitch may come into season (boys are getting interested!)

kizkiznobite

instead she here and is learning new cues off mo psml
    livsisthatagoodidea (snouting behind tele)
    livsisaidgetoffdidntinotgetonme (lyingin mo’s chair)
    livsstopsuckingfannywhyyoudoingitanyway (on the bed at night…livs doesnt wake me up mo does repeating that )
    livsitamistoydoyouwanttogetbitten (trying to get ami to give up toy so she can torment percy with it )
    comeonyoulotthisisabloodymadhouseamtryingtocleanup ( 1 girl 2 boys doing finger of eights around the house wowowowing and mock fighting )

Izzie

:what:she supposed to be learning from Ami :surrender:

While you at it, you can continue her ‘walkpretty’ freeshaping for me  :ok:

*Nat*

Lol she’ll be a different dog when you get her back Iz  ;D  😉

kizkiznobite

humph….is that in between getting her to walk on a leash without tripping everyone up….the only cue she learnt from ami is….bloodywellleavemyboyaloneyoutart… :order:  oh and percy has taught her to try and escape out of the living room window  :whistle:

but…in return she has reminded him how to bloody counter surf again…which took me 4 months to cure without getting my hand eaten  ::)  ::)

so all square  :yes:

Izzie

What do you measn she has been counter surfing??? :what: :what: :what:

Livialouiseyoubehaveyourselfelseyouwillbesenthome :order: :nono:

kizkiznobite

i mean erm ..that she counter surfing…she has it down to a fine art  >:D into kitchen…1st check if fridge open…2nd check counter…3rd mooch around floor…4th wow at fridge to order it open….5th wow up at counter…6th wow at water bowl as if thats what she went for in the first place…7th wow at ami who gets the right to the fresh water first…8th wow at water bowl to have it changed again…9th wow at cubert who gets second right to water…10th wow at water bowl to get it changed again….11th surf the counter while mo’s back is turned filling water bowl again…12th turn nose up at water and stalk off…13th dash in to lounge leap on sofa as mo is shouting ‘livia i thought you wanted water !!!!!!!’

she cracks me up…..  :butt:  :butt:

then yesterday caught percyperce at it….and this morning they both up there  😮

Izzie

she and I will be having words, she doesnt do counter surfing..table surfing sometimes but never counter surfing and she never wow’ed at the fridge before  :suspious:

kizkiznobite

ah but…. your fridge is a high level…ours is clumber nose level  :yes:  ;D the latest game is try to beat ted to it when it open  :butt:

Izzie

ours is huge one, on the floor.

I think someone been reinforcing that… :butt:

kizkiznobite

would that be mo saying ‘livswhyyouinthefridgeareyouhungrybabe’  :whistle:

Izzie

:surrender: :surrender:

*Nat*

Haha now I know why I only have one dog…. so they can’t teach each other bad habits hehe  😉

Izzie

[quote author=*Nat* link=topic=16056.msg280867#msg280867 date=1319723366]
    Haha now I know why I only have one dog…. so they can’t teach each other bad habits hehe  😉
    [/quote]

:butt: :butt: :butt: :butt: :butt: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 133 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime