Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

we got livia staying…

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip we got livia staying…

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 133 total)
  • Author
    kizkiznobite

mo has put the coffee tables on the box so she can do the floors….little madam went and wowed at ted to boot him out his bed…poor old boy…went to move her out and she put on the brakes… >:D

ami sorted it  ;D  she now sulking  ::)

Izzie

::) ::) she still not having a box at home

kizkiznobite

she is asking to be fed  ::) had a shop delivery…seen the chicken wings  ::) ::)
    what does mo say….yes livia thats your dinner but not yet  ::) ::)  :canadian:

Izzie

dont leave the bags on the floor, she will dive straight into them  :whistle:

kizkiznobite

dont be daft…would have to feed percy a whole cooked chicken to do a swoppsie for a bag of food  ::)

mum…percyattacksthevacumecleanerlookslike real fun  :happy: :happy: canidoitoo livia  :-*

Izzie

Err since when she not been scared of the hoover???

kizkiznobite

uh? she not scared of the hoover…you know mo…she hoovers everyday…she been fine  ???
    mo normally puts percy outside but plumber doing outside tap and he hates jack for some reason…jack used to breed goldies and they have always had dogs so he good with them but percy hates him …totally …sometimes wonder if he reminds him of his first owner…but anyway…percy had to be in today…he attacks the hoover  ::) the works…full on defense aggression ::) livia went to do it too…but she was wagging tail as if it a game….stuck them in the dog house as didnt want her going hoover crazy

she not like hoover at home?

Izzie

Nope, she runs and hides, so her interacting with it is a good thing!

kizkiznobite

yepyep…but you sure as hell dont want a percy type attack  ;D your mum would have a heart attack

she didnt go on box for chix wings…stayed on floor and joined the cue for hand feeding  😀  ermm she ate 9  ::) they wasnt small ones either…then had a narnie for pud  😀

Izzie

good grief! 9 wings! :surprise: :surprise:

kizkiznobite

iamhungryandigotseasoncominganditwinterandiwantnarniesandroastparsnipswithhoneyEVERYDAYfromnowon  :ok: livia ohandiwantabox  :ok:

Izzie

[move] Nanasaynoboxnoroomaswell youcanhavenarnieandparsnipsathomebutyoudonteatthenarniesathomeyougit ::)[move]

kizkiznobite

you are joking…re the narnies? lol she a wee shite..she battles for the narnies…even ami yesterday said you can have mine hun….mo was trying to eat a narnie this morning with the 4 of them in front scrounging…she got the most of it

livia is playing aunty bev and aunty mo up me thinks… :gum:

Izzie

she been playing you up since the day I dropped her off, she showed off when I came over and has been since  ::)

you been played  :tease:

kizkiznobite

youtwoarebadbadbadandneedsmackedbottoms  >:(  >:( amilou

makesachangeitusuallyme  :gum:  :gum: percyperce

shedidititwasherfaultshemademejoininshesaidwecouldandthensheblamedme  :embarrass: cubert

liarliarfeathersonfireyoudidititwasyouyousaidyoudoitallthetimeanditwouldbefun  >:D >:D livia

went back to bed with a throbbing headache this morning…mo was in bathroom….i was just dropping off to sleep when i heard mo shouting what are you two doing bad pair go and lie down and behave…

they had played tuggy with and then ripped up her new mag  ;D ;D

one of them must have pulled it out of the paper stand  :suspious:

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 133 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime