Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

we had the best walk today

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip we had the best walk today

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

no pics was too busy with Honey  -who was the best ive ever known her, shes had no free running from me for nearly three weeks as ive been so poorly, shes been out with mum and dad and last time was by all accounts a diva  ;D

But she was amazing today – lots of looking to cue, and this ways and thats which she ignores a lot of the time  every recall perfect  :ok:including calling her off some dogs (she good anyway with that) then she wanted to play with a funny looking labby thing – whos idea of playing was to bark madly in Honeys face then air snap at her back – she got her twice i know cos she was covered in slobber  ::) Honeys response was ‘well then we just aint playing’ turned her back on the dog cant say i blame her would of been like playing with someone who kept bopping you on the nose  ::)

.dodger.

aww well done little Diva! :-* sounds like you’ve had a fab walk! maybe dodge can take a few lessons from her 😀

xtine

Bet you were both glad for a good old stretch of the legs  :-*

[quote author=.dodger. link=topic=13373.msg256580#msg256580 date=1231094357]
    aww well done little Diva! :-* sounds like you’ve had a fab walk! maybe dodge can take a few lessons from her 😀
    [/quote]

good god no shes done her good  deed for the year shed just teach him naughty stuff!  ::)

Yup Christine we were  :-*

Izzie

Sounds like somepup loved having their mum to themselves  😉 ;D ;D ;D

Next thing you, Honey will have shredded another Tissue!  😮 😮 😀

She most likely did I HAVE to make more time for her – shes just grouched at Buster again – she was on sofa he was otherside of room – she got kicked off sofa, am not having that – I know shes missing me, even when i have been here have felt to crappy to do much with her……shes pretty much done what she liked lately and the cowbag is pushing it now….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime