Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

We Iz Gonna Catch U

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs We Iz Gonna Catch U

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Got to brush the taillllllllllllll oh yes  :yes:

:tease:

kizkiznobite

we are not going to talk about grooming…. >:D  :embarrass:

tail needs coming off…. >:D

Izzie

Leave his tail alone  :order: :order:

OFFWITHHISTAIL !!!!

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=13934.msg263927#msg263927 date=1237539114]
    we are not going to talk about grooming…. >:D  :embarrass:

tail needs coming off…. >:D

[/quote]

Oh yes kets talk about grooming – how IS his tail Bev  ;D is it stil all curly wurly? can i have a pic lol! And no not off with his tail it will be beautiful…..one day  ;D

kizkiznobite

hairy, drags on floor, picks up leaves shite sticks twigs…pain in butt

do you have that prob steve?  cuberts tail carriage is so low…

Hahahaha Honey says tell Cubert she knows how that feels – and if he gets a twig stuck just plonk bum on floor and refuse to move until someone removes offending twig/stick/branch/blade of grass  ::)

*Lassie*

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=13934.msg264032#msg264032 date=1237586546]
    Hahahaha Honey says tell Cubert she knows how that feels – and if he gets a twig stuck just plonk bum on floor and refuse to move until someone removes offending twig/stick/branch/blade of grass  ::)
    [/quote]

Willow does that ::)

She is a Diva too then  :agree:

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=13934.msg264029#msg264029 date=1237586136]
    hairy, drags on floor, picks up leaves shite sticks twigs…pain in butt

do you have that prob steve?   cuberts tail carriage is so low…
    [/quote]

Jago & Benson are docked so their tails don’t reach the ground but they are very furry. Jago is forever getting gorse twigs entangled in what I call his modesty curtain and his tail. It’s a job to untangle them >:D

Steve

kizkiznobite

duh…of course…it’s ok am getting obsessed with looking for clumber tails… ;D they got the gunner dock…nice…holliesocks tail was lovely she had a gunner dock…ami’s is a bit stubby…falkors is docked but very hairy and thick too…lado’s looks like a loo brush on a bad day….

Diesel73

Honey  😀 hahaha, little diva hahaha.

Mine don’t even care if they got half a tree, 5 bushes, 3 chickens, a turkey, and our neighbour tangled in their tails. Aslong as they can drag it along they’ll leave it where it is. Sticks with thorns are the worst.  ::)

Justine&Rafe

Hee hee, just thinking about the next time Rafe and I come and play with Ami and Cubert – I’ll get Rafe to run through some burrs  >:D  with his pathetic coat at the mo, nothing’s going to stick to him!!

(we’re probably not going to be invited to play again now – oops!)

Lol Diesel – yep totally the little Diva  ;D

kizkiznobite

well…yesterday we had the classic why clumber tails should come off….

i been catching up on stuff that had become weak while i away…clumbers are the tanks of the gunner world…thats why they got the heads they got…they can go through real rough cover…like gorse…head down… charge …eyes protected …use nose….cubert went into the rough to get a marked dummy…he did the clumber dont go around dont bounce through just go for it…through a huge gorse bush    ::) i knew , i just knew what was going to happen but missed oportunity to blow a stop cue …came out with tail wound up around a 6ft length of last years dried out bramble….poor lad couldnt concentrate on the delivery to hand …dragging this thing from back end…then it got stuck and he froze and turned to look what had pulled him to a stop….i cued him to stand but he panicked..that made things worse…then he started screeching…the only thing he had in his favour was that he was dripping wet so i was able to extract without to much loss of feathers and little bleeding….and also ami bouncing around doing oooo he hurt let me help

it just was all too traumatic and reminded me why i have always said i will not work a clumber with a tail….

and you can all do the leave tail alone until the cows come home but if he ever injures it…it coming off… >:D

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime