Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

weight/ muscle loss??

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health weight/ muscle loss??

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

He looks fine don’t get obsessed with the weighting just go with the feel of Stan it’s a much better guide, remember muscle weights more than fat.
    Have you had a stool test done?

well when he was 45 kilos i thought he looked a bit podgy but the vet said he was the perfect weight 😮 then when he was weighed by the vet on the 17th june (and yes gsp it was june as i dont yet posses a time machine ;D ) the vet said that he was under weight and should be 40-45 kilos personly i think he looks fine and i will be keeping him about this weight.
    val i dont very often get him weighed ussually its only cos of his tummy probs and his annual checkup that hes been weighed so much the past couple of months.
    suz i think your right as it was around febuary, march time that i started feeding raw but when he was on biscuit c**p he was very podgy and it was hard to keep his weight at a resonable level but now hes on home cooked/ raw hes a lot easier to control his weight

most of the time i go by how he looks, if he looks a bit podgy he gets less food or more walks or both and if hes a bit lean (not realy happened yet  😀 ) then he would get a bit more

i havent yet gotten a stool sample done

I really think unless lots of it was muscle – he would be far to fat at 45 kilos  😮

thats what i thought but he did have some more muscles when he was weighed then but i dont think it would have been enough to make up an extra 8/9 kilos

GSPmad

long as it’s slimming down to the right weight that’s fine.  ;D weighed mine yesterday – i think there was something wrong with the scales….  :-[

never weigh honey – shes around the 6.5 7 kilo mark I guess she was last time she was weighed about 5 years ago  😀

😀 😀 bless shes soo ickle compaired to old clodd hopper here ;D

lol yup  ;D

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime